Passion... Or Obsession...?
Last night I was in my church, practicing dancing steps for a song we were going to do for Easter this year. I had lots of fun learning the dance steps, following our intructresses Grace Choo and Grace Liu. But my problem wasn't because I couldn't dance properly. My problem wasn't because I felt I looked silly doing certani moves which I felt I wasn't doing right. My problem wasn't because I overheard Grace Choo tell Aunty Veronica to ready 8 special dancer's costumes - 6 female 2 male, the 2 of which one of them could very well be me. No my problem wasn't that.
My problem was... I wanted more...
After the practice session had finished (around 10:10pm), my body still itched to dance... I wanted to... Continue dancing... Continue learning more... More and more...
It was the same with the Para Para Paradise 2 machine I've been playing in Mid Valley, a huge shopping megamall. I just wanted to dance and dance and continue dancing... To dance until my body was too tired to move...
I felt... A kind of relief when I was dancing... It was as if my body was in tune with the music and just wanted to move with it... I wanted more...
I've always wanted to dance. Just that I never got myself to learn how to (ballet, tap, jazz, etc). I never liked attending classes... But all the same I wanted to dance, to sing, to act, to just... Do all that without ever stopping...
I don't know if it's a passion I have for performing arts, or an obsession... i'm starting to get scared of this because if it's an obsession, I'd be crestfallen cuz acting, singing and dancing are really what I love to do... It's... My life...
*sigh*
My problem was... I wanted more...
After the practice session had finished (around 10:10pm), my body still itched to dance... I wanted to... Continue dancing... Continue learning more... More and more...
It was the same with the Para Para Paradise 2 machine I've been playing in Mid Valley, a huge shopping megamall. I just wanted to dance and dance and continue dancing... To dance until my body was too tired to move...
I felt... A kind of relief when I was dancing... It was as if my body was in tune with the music and just wanted to move with it... I wanted more...
I've always wanted to dance. Just that I never got myself to learn how to (ballet, tap, jazz, etc). I never liked attending classes... But all the same I wanted to dance, to sing, to act, to just... Do all that without ever stopping...
I don't know if it's a passion I have for performing arts, or an obsession... i'm starting to get scared of this because if it's an obsession, I'd be crestfallen cuz acting, singing and dancing are really what I love to do... It's... My life...
*sigh*


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home