Tuesday, October 30, 2007

of Gashes and Dresses

Guess what? I've got plenty of photos today :D


First of allllll







Look, a hidden mickey!











Yeah that was random. It's really 3 pearls in the pearl milk drink you can get in pasar malams or in my case, Mid Valley.




Now for the real post!

I was simming with my girl girl yesterday (well 2 dayts before to be exact since it's already 1:32am). While trying to stand up in the pool (after swimming a bit), my left foot slipped, so automatically my right foot went to support myself up. My knee scraped on the bottom of the pool and I got a huge gash. I immediately got out of the pool and it started bleeding like a tap (no seriously, try not closing your tap tightly so that a little water is still dripping down at a rather fast constant rate, that's how fast it was bleeding). We went back to her house to get some first aid.


That's the gash. It's pretty deep. Apparently my 'fats' were showing.


Anyway, it wouldn't stop bleeding no matter what we did. So in the end we went to the clinic/surgery nearby her house and got it stitched up. 5 Stitches in total.


(sorry no piccies of stitches, forgot to take @@ Will take when need to clean the wound again today :D)


Oh well. Anyway, after that we hung around longer, got economy rice for dinner, and I took a boxfull of rice, and another boxfull of dishes 8D gawd the amount I eat...

Then watched American Pie 5: Naked Mile, didn't like it cuz it was boring (boobs and sex don't get me hard sorry. NEITHER DO GAY STUFF SO DON'T EVEN GO THERE KAY). Went home after that and ate another 4 slices of pizza @@



Aaand that was for 2 days ago. Yesterday, I took Jas's car and we went to Nicci Fashion City :D I got her to try on a few dresses XD XD XD She looked BEAUTIFUL and absolutely CUTTEEEEE in them XD XD XD

Here are piccies!







































I like the white one cuz it makes her look like a small girl... soooo cuteeee!!! @@ Then the Black halter is nice :D then finally the black strapless made me o.O when she came out of the dressing room @@ The first thing that came to my mind was a random club dancer XD;; But it was soooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee







Oh. And guess what this is.























God,

I'm sooo happy!

Not really happy cuz I'm broke and can't get a job and all...


But I'm really really happy cuz I'm having so much joy spending time with my lovely beautiful cute adowwable widdle girl! <3

Thank You so much! XD



And God, bless Jas, Ivan, Jun, Benny, and all my blogreaders XD

1 Comments:

Blogger Naoko said...

I TAK SETUJU WITH THE BLACK STRAPLESS! NOT NICE!

Love the halter though. Very mature.

Damn that gash is scary.

11:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home