Blush
Lots to update... but been lazy to type -_-
Well, Jaslyn and I are going on quite steadilly... We've gone on our first 'interrupted' date (cuz her brother was there) watching Rush Hour 3 and Transformers back to back :D
Had a race with her brother. I've completely lost my speed and stamina. shiatzus.
Anyway... She's happy, that's all matters.
Getting lots of negative feedback from most of her friends though... To put it short, they were all saying "I don't really like him, he's not in my good books".
Well... I don't really care what they think anyways (since it doesn't seem to affect Jaslyn). Most of the people I meet around my age don't like me anyway (for some reason). Whatever. They don't bother getting to know me, so I've got nothing to say. They can judge for all I care, it's not my fault if they all get it wrong and miss out on knowing me.
However, BA told me that some people he was talking to gave good feedback, saying that I would be good for Jaslyn, cuz I'm more caring then her ex... I can't say anything abt that ><
But she's happy. And I'm glad to see her happy. ^_^
So glad... So glad...
Joyful even ^_^
And today, I gave her kissles!
It's like huggles and snuggles, but this is kissles :P
And according to her, after she took a nap after reaching home, she was feeling flushed all over her face... She said she felt really warm n all, that she was blushing ><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
well after being with u, i realized i never got this kind of affection from him
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
><
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
or gary
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
orz.. i dunno what to say... ><
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
har?
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
i just want you to know that you deserved more...
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
haha
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
X33333
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
very happy la but ARGHHHH MY FACE IS STILL SO WARM GILAAAA
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
x3
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
my ears are red di
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
DX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kissles made her blush... x3 I just find that soooo cute.... (and I feel so honoured for making her blush x3 don't know, feels like a priviledge... I've never made a girl blush before @@ At least not the happy kind of blush... [embarassing someone to the brink of blushing out of embarassment got la... ><])
But it's true though... I just want her to be happy... I want her to know that she deserved to be treated better than how she had been treated before... That she deserved support, care and emotional strength...
That she deserved to be loved...
Bweh... Mush shtuff.
Aaanyway, that's about all I think... She says her parents (especially her father) thinks quite highly of me now, and they're alright with me (save for my problem with being jobless). For some reason, adults see that I'm alright. People my age (teenagers n young adults) see me as bad. I've got some ideas why, which includes immaturity... But eh whatever... They see what they want to see. I've got no reason to change how I look and who I am just to please people who judge before knowing everything (or anything).
And God...
Pls protect her from getting influenced by the cards.
God, bless my blog readers.
And bless Jaslyn, Ivan and Jun.
Godbless.
Well, Jaslyn and I are going on quite steadilly... We've gone on our first 'interrupted' date (cuz her brother was there) watching Rush Hour 3 and Transformers back to back :D
Had a race with her brother. I've completely lost my speed and stamina. shiatzus.
Anyway... She's happy, that's all matters.
Getting lots of negative feedback from most of her friends though... To put it short, they were all saying "I don't really like him, he's not in my good books".
Well... I don't really care what they think anyways (since it doesn't seem to affect Jaslyn). Most of the people I meet around my age don't like me anyway (for some reason). Whatever. They don't bother getting to know me, so I've got nothing to say. They can judge for all I care, it's not my fault if they all get it wrong and miss out on knowing me.
However, BA told me that some people he was talking to gave good feedback, saying that I would be good for Jaslyn, cuz I'm more caring then her ex... I can't say anything abt that ><
But she's happy. And I'm glad to see her happy. ^_^
So glad... So glad...
Joyful even ^_^
And today, I gave her kissles!
It's like huggles and snuggles, but this is kissles :P
And according to her, after she took a nap after reaching home, she was feeling flushed all over her face... She said she felt really warm n all, that she was blushing ><
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
well after being with u, i realized i never got this kind of affection from him
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
><
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
or gary
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
orz.. i dunno what to say... ><
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
har?
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
i just want you to know that you deserved more...
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
haha
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
X33333
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
very happy la but ARGHHHH MY FACE IS STILL SO WARM GILAAAA
-= Kilmasis =- I was born to make you happy. says:
x3
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
my ears are red di
EmozNekorz - Daijoubu says:
DX
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kissles made her blush... x3 I just find that soooo cute.... (and I feel so honoured for making her blush x3 don't know, feels like a priviledge... I've never made a girl blush before @@ At least not the happy kind of blush... [embarassing someone to the brink of blushing out of embarassment got la... ><])
But it's true though... I just want her to be happy... I want her to know that she deserved to be treated better than how she had been treated before... That she deserved support, care and emotional strength...
That she deserved to be loved...
Bweh... Mush shtuff.
Aaanyway, that's about all I think... She says her parents (especially her father) thinks quite highly of me now, and they're alright with me (save for my problem with being jobless). For some reason, adults see that I'm alright. People my age (teenagers n young adults) see me as bad. I've got some ideas why, which includes immaturity... But eh whatever... They see what they want to see. I've got no reason to change how I look and who I am just to please people who judge before knowing everything (or anything).
And God...
Pls protect her from getting influenced by the cards.
God, bless my blog readers.
And bless Jaslyn, Ivan and Jun.
Godbless.


4 Comments:
*hugs*
people used to dislike me lots too. lol. ironically i was shunned by my own race group. hahahaha....maybe cause i'm a banana? :P no idea...
anyways, glad that you two are getting along just fine! to hell with the rest of them who feels they need to poison people's minds about you @@ it's not them who's in a relationship with her anyway!!! DX
but one thing's for sure...hurt her...and you will be hurt. hahahahaha....*evil laughter* >DDDD
woots! ^^
now your msn nick makes more sense. XD congrats!
doesnt matter what other ppl think. you know that. =) it's your life and your decision.
oh, i havent got the cheques yet, in case you're wondering. XD we're getting quite annoyed already.
i second wat silvy said. Im farking damn kao pissed when i heard ppl trying to poison J's thoughts. Speaking of 'matured'
Congrats my friend, I'm glad you got your "the one" XD
I don't need to say much...you know what you want and what you're doing...Good luck :D
Post a Comment
<< Home