Exorcist
(From here onwards for this post, all referrences of 'my grandmother' refers to my paternal grandmother, meaning my father's mother. My REAL father's mother, not my stepfather.)
I arrived at my grandmother's house. I didn't know why I was there, but I was there all the same. When I went in, I found my eldest aunt's (paternal side) family in the living room. I greeted them and went on into the dining room.
The moment I entered, I saw my grandmother moving around (I think she was praying to the idols in the dining area). I was suprised because she just recently passed away a few months back. I found my father's family there too at the dining table. I asked what had happened, and my stepmother said that it had happened recently, and she's been there ever since.
I felt uneasy, knowing that it was the work of the devil. I immediately got up and went into the kitchen where she was and said, "In the name of Jesus Christ, get out!".
She screamed and seemed to vanish. This happened a few times around the dining area. The demon then proceeded to try to take control of my stepmother, whom I immediately laid hands on her and commanded the demon the exit her body. It flew into the cupboards above the 'guan yin' idol in the dining area, and some strange legs dangled from below the cupboard. I opened the cupboard and immediately commanded the demon to tell me its name, in the name of Jesus Christ (I saw the priest in the Exorcism of Emily Rose demanding the demon's name, so I thought it would work better to get personal). It told me its name was 'Mishra' or 'Misha', I wasn't too sure. Then in the name of Jesus, I commanded it to leave the house and never to return. It fled.
Then I sat down at the dining table as my stepmother thanked me. She said she had been afraid to do anything, and guessed that praying regularly helps. I confirmed by saying that it DOES help. Then I left the dining hall.
When I came back to the living hall, I saw my grandmother once again, on her favourite spot in the room, an old chair next to the stairs. This time without hesitation, I demanded the demon to reveal its true self. When it did, I couldn't see its exact form, there was black smoke swirling around it while random figures poked out here and there. I again demanded its name in the name of Jesus Christ, and it revealed itself to be "Translush" (again I couldn't catch it clearly, that was the best I thought I heard). Then I commanded it, in the name of Jesus, to get out of the house and to never return. It ran off in a frightened manner, turning back and yelling "Where am I to go now? I have nowhere to go!" I once again commanded it to be gone in the name of Jesus and it vanished.
Then I said my goodbyes cuz it was already 3pm and I was late for home, and left.
That was when I woke up.
I checked the time - 12:45pm. I quickly cleaned myself, prayed that God would tell me what it all meant, dressed up and headed for my grandmother's house.
I arrived there to find my eldest (paternal) aunt with her two daughters there. An extremely rare ocassion because she normally wouldn't be there.
After chatting with her for a bit (she was suprised I was there), I walked around the house and prayed for protection over it. It was a place of fond memories and of family gatherings for me. I was partially raised in that house and there were many things from my childhood I could remember just by walking through it. In the dining room, I prayed for God to cleanse the house and sanctify it of all the idols and Buddhist worhippings. Not that I disrespected their religion, but because their worship is of idols, not of the true God; and 'Yahweh' will have no other gods before Him.
I also had a strong feeling that if it were possible, I would like to buy the house when I was older and stay in it. It WAS after all my forefather's, and my father was the eldest son, and I HIS eldest son. Must be a chinese culture thing.
Then later I discovered that my aunt (she inherited the house since she was the eldest child. strange, I thought it would've gone to the eldest son) had intentions of selling the house off, since it was too large for a small family to stay in, and she being a housewife felt rather lonely when her children were off to school and her husband off to work.
By the way, the house is a rather large Semi-Detached with two stories and a garden that can fit 5 cars. There are 6 rooms in all, not counting the store room at the back. It has a huge mango tree in the garden that still constantly bears fruit. Really luxurious if you think of its size and potential.
I don't know if it was pure coincedence that I had a desire to own the house... But I really want to.
Not that I can anyway, since I'm just some big 21 yr old kid with no money.
So yeah... That was my strange 'fantastical' dream, my pure coincedence of meeting my eldest aunt when I followed my feelings (or spiritual guidance, I don't know) to go to the house...
I really don't know what to think. Plenty of stuff I could come up with, but none of them have any hard facts or evidence to back them up. And I'm not one to fight without something to substantiate my claims. Unless I'm randomly talking nonsense (which does happen often doesn't it?), but I'm not at the current moment.
So what do YOU think?
God...
Do You want me to be an exorcist...?
Bless my Blogreaders!
I arrived at my grandmother's house. I didn't know why I was there, but I was there all the same. When I went in, I found my eldest aunt's (paternal side) family in the living room. I greeted them and went on into the dining room.
The moment I entered, I saw my grandmother moving around (I think she was praying to the idols in the dining area). I was suprised because she just recently passed away a few months back. I found my father's family there too at the dining table. I asked what had happened, and my stepmother said that it had happened recently, and she's been there ever since.
I felt uneasy, knowing that it was the work of the devil. I immediately got up and went into the kitchen where she was and said, "In the name of Jesus Christ, get out!".
She screamed and seemed to vanish. This happened a few times around the dining area. The demon then proceeded to try to take control of my stepmother, whom I immediately laid hands on her and commanded the demon the exit her body. It flew into the cupboards above the 'guan yin' idol in the dining area, and some strange legs dangled from below the cupboard. I opened the cupboard and immediately commanded the demon to tell me its name, in the name of Jesus Christ (I saw the priest in the Exorcism of Emily Rose demanding the demon's name, so I thought it would work better to get personal). It told me its name was 'Mishra' or 'Misha', I wasn't too sure. Then in the name of Jesus, I commanded it to leave the house and never to return. It fled.
Then I sat down at the dining table as my stepmother thanked me. She said she had been afraid to do anything, and guessed that praying regularly helps. I confirmed by saying that it DOES help. Then I left the dining hall.
When I came back to the living hall, I saw my grandmother once again, on her favourite spot in the room, an old chair next to the stairs. This time without hesitation, I demanded the demon to reveal its true self. When it did, I couldn't see its exact form, there was black smoke swirling around it while random figures poked out here and there. I again demanded its name in the name of Jesus Christ, and it revealed itself to be "Translush" (again I couldn't catch it clearly, that was the best I thought I heard). Then I commanded it, in the name of Jesus, to get out of the house and to never return. It ran off in a frightened manner, turning back and yelling "Where am I to go now? I have nowhere to go!" I once again commanded it to be gone in the name of Jesus and it vanished.
Then I said my goodbyes cuz it was already 3pm and I was late for home, and left.
That was when I woke up.
I checked the time - 12:45pm. I quickly cleaned myself, prayed that God would tell me what it all meant, dressed up and headed for my grandmother's house.
I arrived there to find my eldest (paternal) aunt with her two daughters there. An extremely rare ocassion because she normally wouldn't be there.
After chatting with her for a bit (she was suprised I was there), I walked around the house and prayed for protection over it. It was a place of fond memories and of family gatherings for me. I was partially raised in that house and there were many things from my childhood I could remember just by walking through it. In the dining room, I prayed for God to cleanse the house and sanctify it of all the idols and Buddhist worhippings. Not that I disrespected their religion, but because their worship is of idols, not of the true God; and 'Yahweh' will have no other gods before Him.
I also had a strong feeling that if it were possible, I would like to buy the house when I was older and stay in it. It WAS after all my forefather's, and my father was the eldest son, and I HIS eldest son. Must be a chinese culture thing.
Then later I discovered that my aunt (she inherited the house since she was the eldest child. strange, I thought it would've gone to the eldest son) had intentions of selling the house off, since it was too large for a small family to stay in, and she being a housewife felt rather lonely when her children were off to school and her husband off to work.
By the way, the house is a rather large Semi-Detached with two stories and a garden that can fit 5 cars. There are 6 rooms in all, not counting the store room at the back. It has a huge mango tree in the garden that still constantly bears fruit. Really luxurious if you think of its size and potential.
I don't know if it was pure coincedence that I had a desire to own the house... But I really want to.
Not that I can anyway, since I'm just some big 21 yr old kid with no money.
So yeah... That was my strange 'fantastical' dream, my pure coincedence of meeting my eldest aunt when I followed my feelings (or spiritual guidance, I don't know) to go to the house...
I really don't know what to think. Plenty of stuff I could come up with, but none of them have any hard facts or evidence to back them up. And I'm not one to fight without something to substantiate my claims. Unless I'm randomly talking nonsense (which does happen often doesn't it?), but I'm not at the current moment.
So what do YOU think?
God...
Do You want me to be an exorcist...?
Bless my Blogreaders!


1 Comments:
Hey, just read your entry today and seriously... IS IT TRUE!? OMG
Post a Comment
<< Home