What happens when your clock stops ticking?
i'ts been a busy week and I'm tired. Well got friday to go, a day out with my mom to get new glasses and... Probably get clothes and eat and stuff to sorta 'celebrate' my birthday.
Thanks for all the wishes, those who did wish me. :) And for those of you who didn't and read this blog, there's always next year. :P Then again I can count the number of people who do with the fingers one 1 hand... lol...
Oh and just in case you get confused, my birthday was on the day of the post before this one. :P
Went to Dei's place for a pot-luck party, which was a mixture of a farewell party and Rayray's birthday (yeah, nobody knows about mine rofl). Had lotsa stuff, but most importantly, had some REAL GOOD LAMB! DA, Jun and I paid for it, Jun cooked it while me and jun chopped it into bite-size pieces. IT WAS REALLY DAMNED GOOD! *0* Black pepper marinated with some sauce, bought straight from Maluri's Jusco. OMFG DAMNED GOOD @_@
Was supposed to be a Tekken 6 'tournament'. I purposely did a lil research to prepare myself for it. In the end, the only ones who actually played TEkken 6 at the end was me and DA. Bleh. All my enthusiasm went crashing into a corner, drawing stars and circles. Bleh.
I feel... Disappointed with my birthdays every year,
Well... Ever since my 21st till now actually.
It hasn't been extravagant or anywhere interesting since I brought 3 girls out and paid for all 4 (including myself) lunches at a newly opened Shogun at 1U (well still new AND good at that time). I never told them it was my birthday, and my excuse was I had too much angpow money to spare (my mom actually gave me 200 to spend). Only 1 knew it was my birthday the moment I asked her out (cis PL lol) and the rest only knew when she gave me a present. Ahaha, that was interesting. When I was 18 I think.
Now 6 years has passed... OMg I feel old. And my birthday was spent... Well you'll know if you read my last post. And well... I'm not satisfied simply because hardly anyone remembered. Or rather, the people I really hoped would remember didn't. Of course I appreciate those who did (really, thank you ><><), but well... They WERE within calculations. I was... Well I was just hoping for a little something out of the ordinary that would surprise me and make me cry or somewhat... Then again it's not easy to surprise me (though it's REALLY easy to make me cry >_>;; ) so I'll deal with acting surprised. :P
But yeah...
Sometimes it feels like I've deposited so much but when I hope for a member's special bonus, I get nothing but the same old statements and bills...
*sigh* well, on the bright side, there's always next year to hope for. :)
I hope...
Well, enough of the emo-ing already. need to rest, long day more tomorrow, and hopefully a good rest on saturday.
it's 12th of feb. Looks like I'm not getting that editor job. Gotta really start looking for more and not put my hopes anywhere now.
I just wish i knew what I really wanted to do.
God
Thank You.
Thanks for all the wishes, those who did wish me. :) And for those of you who didn't and read this blog, there's always next year. :P Then again I can count the number of people who do with the fingers one 1 hand... lol...
Oh and just in case you get confused, my birthday was on the day of the post before this one. :P
Went to Dei's place for a pot-luck party, which was a mixture of a farewell party and Rayray's birthday (yeah, nobody knows about mine rofl). Had lotsa stuff, but most importantly, had some REAL GOOD LAMB! DA, Jun and I paid for it, Jun cooked it while me and jun chopped it into bite-size pieces. IT WAS REALLY DAMNED GOOD! *0* Black pepper marinated with some sauce, bought straight from Maluri's Jusco. OMFG DAMNED GOOD @_@
Was supposed to be a Tekken 6 'tournament'. I purposely did a lil research to prepare myself for it. In the end, the only ones who actually played TEkken 6 at the end was me and DA. Bleh. All my enthusiasm went crashing into a corner, drawing stars and circles. Bleh.
I feel... Disappointed with my birthdays every year,
Well... Ever since my 21st till now actually.
It hasn't been extravagant or anywhere interesting since I brought 3 girls out and paid for all 4 (including myself) lunches at a newly opened Shogun at 1U (well still new AND good at that time). I never told them it was my birthday, and my excuse was I had too much angpow money to spare (my mom actually gave me 200 to spend). Only 1 knew it was my birthday the moment I asked her out (cis PL lol) and the rest only knew when she gave me a present. Ahaha, that was interesting. When I was 18 I think.
Now 6 years has passed... OMg I feel old. And my birthday was spent... Well you'll know if you read my last post. And well... I'm not satisfied simply because hardly anyone remembered. Or rather, the people I really hoped would remember didn't. Of course I appreciate those who did (really, thank you ><><), but well... They WERE within calculations. I was... Well I was just hoping for a little something out of the ordinary that would surprise me and make me cry or somewhat... Then again it's not easy to surprise me (though it's REALLY easy to make me cry >_>;; ) so I'll deal with acting surprised. :P
But yeah...
Sometimes it feels like I've deposited so much but when I hope for a member's special bonus, I get nothing but the same old statements and bills...
*sigh* well, on the bright side, there's always next year to hope for. :)
I hope...
Well, enough of the emo-ing already. need to rest, long day more tomorrow, and hopefully a good rest on saturday.
it's 12th of feb. Looks like I'm not getting that editor job. Gotta really start looking for more and not put my hopes anywhere now.
I just wish i knew what I really wanted to do.
God
Thank You.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home