Mistaken.. Yet the truth still hurts...
I'm sure you're familiar with the saying "the truth hurts"...
Why does it...? Shouldn't the truth bring happiness and joy? Shouldn't what is right bring goodness and salvation? Why does truth hurt so much...?
In my earlier entry... I said that M had goen back to her ex-boyfriend...
Well... A few days after... I learned that she never went back to her ex-boyfriend...
Though that may be a relief to me (as in I'm not being played)... She still revealed to me that she wants to be single...
So what I heard from my friend was true after all.. That she wanted to remain single...
*sigh* I don't know what to think... I guess.. I'd rather be single after all... I have to admit that after all that time being together (for 2 months.. another record to par...), I can't say that I really felt the relationship well...
I guess that's just me... I was told in some ways or another that I was dumped the second and third time with the partial reason for me flirting with other girls...
I was just told recently that M didn't like that as well...
*sigh* I don't even know when I flirt... I seriously do not know.. I'm lost...
Either ways, M told me recently that she's still single, she's just close to her ex, that's all...
I don't know what to think... I've said this plenty of times before, and I'll say it again... I don't know what to think anymore... I've lost my abilities to properly assess a situation and come up with a solution...
If I AM flirting... God help me... Please make me stop... I don't want this 'thing' to further ruin my future life with my lover... If... I ever have one...
Why does it...? Shouldn't the truth bring happiness and joy? Shouldn't what is right bring goodness and salvation? Why does truth hurt so much...?
In my earlier entry... I said that M had goen back to her ex-boyfriend...
Well... A few days after... I learned that she never went back to her ex-boyfriend...
Though that may be a relief to me (as in I'm not being played)... She still revealed to me that she wants to be single...
So what I heard from my friend was true after all.. That she wanted to remain single...
*sigh* I don't know what to think... I guess.. I'd rather be single after all... I have to admit that after all that time being together (for 2 months.. another record to par...), I can't say that I really felt the relationship well...
I guess that's just me... I was told in some ways or another that I was dumped the second and third time with the partial reason for me flirting with other girls...
I was just told recently that M didn't like that as well...
*sigh* I don't even know when I flirt... I seriously do not know.. I'm lost...
Either ways, M told me recently that she's still single, she's just close to her ex, that's all...
I don't know what to think... I've said this plenty of times before, and I'll say it again... I don't know what to think anymore... I've lost my abilities to properly assess a situation and come up with a solution...
If I AM flirting... God help me... Please make me stop... I don't want this 'thing' to further ruin my future life with my lover... If... I ever have one...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home