Saturday, September 08, 2007

We Value You.

"We value you."


That was the line that made my day today. At least now I know someone is still my friend, and I believe in my heart (how corny) that she will be my friend for as long as... Well as long as we don't become bf/gf and breakup badly :P

I missed the times when the both of us would just hang out, going out with each other to mid valley, play para-para and then drive home, we'd chat and chat about life, problems, life, problems, and stuff... Then sit outside in my car and chat for an hour or so more parked directly outside her house... Yeah... I love having someone to chat with one-on-one... I miss those times...

Oh yeah, she's FLJ.



Today's entry is short. Shortest in history? One of them i guess.



Goodnight.


God...

Bless all my friends :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home