Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Cried Today

Because I seem to be more of a burden than a blessing.



She even said so herself, that at times, she doesn't really know.








Didn't those 2 years of no-relationship teach me ANYTHING...?


Am I really still that bad of a boyfriend...?







Am I really still... That much of a disappointment...?





I don't know...

Only time will tell, I guess...








God...

When I face problems like these...

I have no one to turn to...

No one to hold me...

No one's shoulder to cry on...

I'd cry on her, but she might just see it as self-pity...

All I'm left...

Is to cry to You...

But...

At this time...

When everyone's asleep...

When no one's there to see my tears...

I cry by myself...




God, bless Jaslyn, Ben, Ivan and Sandy.

And bless my blog-readers... whoever they are...

1 Comments:

Blogger benjamin said...

idiot.. i was online wasn't i? you should have just talked to me instead of playing RO.. bakka! lol

but hope you're feeling much better now la.. if anything, just let me know la aight dude? =)

3:50 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home