The Stupidity of the Older Generation
Not saying ALL of them. Some are just really damned cool people.
But on the majority,
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST DIFFERENT YOU NUTHEADS????
You discriminate guys with long hair.
I do NOT see a problem with guys with long hair. PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD SCIENTIFIC AND PROPER REASON THAT GUYS SHOULD NOT HAVE LONG HAIR.
Guys don't take care of their hair well? BULLSHIT. I take care of my hair better than MOST GIRLS DO YOU NUTHEAD.
Guys aren't clean hygienic enough to keep their hair? LIKE HELL YEAH WHOEVER TAUGHT YOU LOGIC YOU STUPID IDIOT I'M CLEANER THAN A WHOLE LOT BUNCH OF GIRLS YOU A.S.S.
It's improper for guys to have long hair? WHICH FRIGGIN RULE OF THE WORLD SAYS THAT YOU TELL ME? PLEASE SHOW RULE THAT SAYS "It is inappropriate for a man to have long hair." JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S WRONG YOU SHITHEAD.
People won't hire me because I have long hair? "OH FUCK YEAH THEN WHY ARE THE PEOPLE IN MY INDUSTRY LINE HAVING LONG HAIR AND STILL GETTING HIRED HUH? WHY IS IT ESTABLISHED THAT A CERTAIN JOB IN MY INDUSTRY IS KNOWN TO HAVE LONG HAIR HUH? PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING STUPID YOU STUPIDHEAD.
Yes I don't give a SHIT to what you fucking assholes think of me. You got that? NOT A SHIT. YOU think you're all "oh I know everything cuz I'm old" and all, but the point is, YOU DON'T. You don't know HOW to keep your mind open, you don't know WHAT is common sense.
And you don't know
That I want to change the world.
Just because you couldn't
doesn't mean I can't.
Just because you failed in your time to comprehend the massiveness of this realisation
doesn't mean you can shoot me down with YOUR fucked up methodologies.
And you know what?
Go screw yourself.
FUCK YOU.
But on the majority,
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ABOUT PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST DIFFERENT YOU NUTHEADS????
You discriminate guys with long hair.
I do NOT see a problem with guys with long hair. PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD SCIENTIFIC AND PROPER REASON THAT GUYS SHOULD NOT HAVE LONG HAIR.
Guys don't take care of their hair well? BULLSHIT. I take care of my hair better than MOST GIRLS DO YOU NUTHEAD.
Guys aren't clean hygienic enough to keep their hair? LIKE HELL YEAH WHOEVER TAUGHT YOU LOGIC YOU STUPID IDIOT I'M CLEANER THAN A WHOLE LOT BUNCH OF GIRLS YOU A.S.S.
It's improper for guys to have long hair? WHICH FRIGGIN RULE OF THE WORLD SAYS THAT YOU TELL ME? PLEASE SHOW RULE THAT SAYS "It is inappropriate for a man to have long hair." JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S WRONG YOU SHITHEAD.
People won't hire me because I have long hair? "OH FUCK YEAH THEN WHY ARE THE PEOPLE IN MY INDUSTRY LINE HAVING LONG HAIR AND STILL GETTING HIRED HUH? WHY IS IT ESTABLISHED THAT A CERTAIN JOB IN MY INDUSTRY IS KNOWN TO HAVE LONG HAIR HUH? PLEASE EXPLAIN YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING STUPID YOU STUPIDHEAD.
Yes I don't give a SHIT to what you fucking assholes think of me. You got that? NOT A SHIT. YOU think you're all "oh I know everything cuz I'm old" and all, but the point is, YOU DON'T. You don't know HOW to keep your mind open, you don't know WHAT is common sense.
And you don't know
That I want to change the world.
Just because you couldn't
doesn't mean I can't.
Just because you failed in your time to comprehend the massiveness of this realisation
doesn't mean you can shoot me down with YOUR fucked up methodologies.
And you know what?
Go screw yourself.
FUCK YOU.


2 Comments:
quite an angry entry man.. lol.. although i'm not sure who you're referring to but i think i have an idea who that person or people are..
anyways, looks like things are going great for you man, besides the looking for a job thingy.. but i'm sure you'll get that one sorted out as well.. =) all the best to you man and Yahveh bless! =D
two ways i would always use to get through this:
1. Ignore them
2. Prove it that's not the case
you might want to try any of these :P they got me out of lots of troubles like this.
Post a Comment
<< Home