Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Don't Watch the Watchmen! No srsly. Don't.

Went to watch Watchmen's premiere yesterday.

Ugh. 2 1/2 hours of my life trying to let a movie induce a headache on me. While the entire abstract timeline was my kind of artsy bit, I don't like the fact that there's no real history and hardly any background. Won't spoil it too much for you. But safe to say, I was rather disappointed. The morals in the movie is seriously fkked up. And in the end, it's all about having sex and enjoying life, since true justice and real peace is nothing but an impossible dream.

Anyway, I was invited to 'protest' against the Watchmen during the premiere (as in the people commissioned to wear the Watchmen costume and take photos with people and stuff). Met Ern Yi and Lady Vanity there! xD Man, she's really sexy. Lucky basket ahahaha

So anyway, we (about 6 of us protestors... Alan the CF Obiwan Kenobi was there too! ahahaha downgraded from lightsaber to picket fence LOL) were holding picket signs at MidValley's GSC entrance and shouting "No More Watchmen! Who watches the Watchmen? Give us back our police!" at the crowd and at the Watchmen peeps while they posed for pictures and stuff. occasionally they'd vome over and threaten us (man I didn't realise what Roschach really was until I saw the full movie ahahaha), then we'd step back a bit, and continue to shout. Man my voice is hoarse now, and my throat hurts ><

No more mask vigilantes! (wtf why is Roschach 'Peace-ing' in the background!? O.O)

HEY YOU'RE WEARING A MASK!

Ern Yi as the Comedian, Lady Vanity as the Silk Spectre (though she's supposed to be wearing latex, so what's with the SILK??? oh yeah she's friggin hawt 8D Ern Yi's trophy girlfriend though >_> and they're both bodybuilders so unless you want a cracked skull... <__>). WAIT A SEC WHY IS DR. MANHATTAN SMILING LIKE A SCHOOLBOY GETTING LAID???


And yeah, we got free premiere passes to the movie.

Not something I'll watch again <__>

And guess what, I met BENNY THERE HAHA He was ushering people in. Seriously, most entirely RANDOM place to be meeting him lol!


On a final note

Me and Jas went to a mamak restaurant one day.

I asked for a cup of ice.

The dude came back and put this on the table.

This is ice.


-___-

Trying to get motivated to at least tone up my body and lose my fat. I need to do cardio for that x_x and I hate cardio ugh. Hard to run around when you're only running in 1 place or there's nobody to teman T_T


God

Bless mah blogreaders 8D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home