The WTF Day.
Today was a wtf day.
End.
I shouldn't be feeling this bad.
But I do.
Perhaps it's time I completely eradicate the reason for even having this kind of feeling.
It's only hurt me more than it should be.
It's like typical chinese relatives. I think only Jun would understand this, since she's in that particular situation haha...
Trying to escape from it obviously didn't work.
And only 1 person diligently poked until I told him what happened.
Being the only person who did that, I'm grateful.
I just wish CSY was here rite now. I still feel horrible.
I just hope it won't hamper my performance tomorrow. While I may act well, I don't know if my singing will be affected.
This whole week has felt like a downward spiral to self-destruction. I hope I can get out of it.
"Your wife would be so blessed having you as her husband."
Somehow, it seems that statement is moving further and further away from being anywhere near the truth...
God
I know what I should do, but I can't bear to do it.
Please show me a sign as to what I should do. Please do.
God bless my readers. Good night.
End.
I shouldn't be feeling this bad.
But I do.
Perhaps it's time I completely eradicate the reason for even having this kind of feeling.
It's only hurt me more than it should be.
It's like typical chinese relatives. I think only Jun would understand this, since she's in that particular situation haha...
Trying to escape from it obviously didn't work.
And only 1 person diligently poked until I told him what happened.
Being the only person who did that, I'm grateful.
I just wish CSY was here rite now. I still feel horrible.
I just hope it won't hamper my performance tomorrow. While I may act well, I don't know if my singing will be affected.
This whole week has felt like a downward spiral to self-destruction. I hope I can get out of it.
"Your wife would be so blessed having you as her husband."
Somehow, it seems that statement is moving further and further away from being anywhere near the truth...
God
I know what I should do, but I can't bear to do it.
Please show me a sign as to what I should do. Please do.
God bless my readers. Good night.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home