*stabstabstab* Hie I'm making stabbed Smashed potatoes
For this meme, tag first, then fill in the blanks.
I tag:
1. Ben
2. Nao
3. CSY!
4. CSI...? Erm... I don't know who else reads my blog D: I tag... Li Chen!
5. Srsly... Tagging Vivian! I know you read my blog >D
6. Alicia
7. Erna
8. Jun!
9. Silvy!
-How you know 1?
college!
-What would you do if you never met 2?
erm... I would never have gotten some juicy gossips? 8D;;
-What would you do if 3&4 dated you?
both at once? @@ I'll die from being strangled... I actually already almost dated 3... And 4 is in a relationship. But if I were dating either one, I'd do my best to make it work :3
-Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
No. 6 hates lesbians xD;; And 5 is straight xD;;
-do you think 7 is attractive?
She has her own flair that makes her attractive xD
-Do you know anything about 8’s family?
Her immediate family, loads. xD
-Tell me something about 9
Currently stressing over a 20 page print (or something like that) and her exams which start today xD;;
-What language does 2 speaks?
England. And Britain.
-Who is 3 going out with?Me She's not seeing anybody atm
-how old is 4?
25. And looks 22. :3
-5?
22. My age!
-Who is 6 favourite singer?
erm............ I have no idea D:
-7 ?
I have even less of an idea <__>
-Is 8 single?
You wish.
-What is 9 last name?
I don't remember! D:
-Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
Yeah. A Brotherly relationship sure. Anything beyond that and we'll end up in a fist fight. xD;;
-Which school does 2 go to?
the school of work. She USED to go to Limkokwing University College.
-What do you like about 3?
Always level-headed when I need her to be. And srsly, I owe some of my sanity to her. Thanks >w<
Now...
Anyone for
Heya God
Bless my blogreaders :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home