Thursday, January 01, 2009

Resolutions...? 1440 x 900 atm...

Yes I'm using a wide-screen >_>


Anyway... It's been almost a month since I last blogged.

Reason as to why I haven't blogged since 9th December...

Well it's occurred to me that while I 'bitch' about things and/or people on my posts, (some) people start developing ideas that I'm a complacent whiny bitch, so... Yeah. Why feed them more material eh?



Anyway, I've been shopping some during the new year, and bought some clothes xD Thanks to Jaslyn for giving me the "take picture for every piece i try", I've got some photos xD


I liked this top 8D But it wuz really body hugging... and I don't have the body... yet ><



The black didn't look nice though.


She got me to try this. Not nice imo, but Ashlyn thought it was nice @@


Jaslyn made me try a green shirt. -_- IT'S UGLEHH


Pink. -_- I might look nice innit, but I still don't wanna wear pink. -_-


Really liked this jacket thing. Has 2 zips: 1 for the inside part, 1 for the outside part. Prob was it was free size (I think), and small. Armpit areas too tight >< I bought this! xD Jacket zip thingy, have always wanted one of them xD


Bought this, but at a smaller size. I likeys long sleeved, but didn't have any at home (that I could wear >_>).

This was the size I bought the white one at. And yeah, I bought this one too xD



Last Christmas (2008) was the first year I spent buying sooo many presents... I ate up more than RM700 buying gifts ><>_> But overall was pretty satisfying xD I'm happy to buy gifts xD (Funny cuz I bought Cross pendants for almost all my family members xD;; ).


Had some stuff to 'whine/bitch', which includes a house break-in / robbery almost happening right in front of me with a knife pointed at me, but i'd just be bitching/whining so yeah.

Anyway toodles for now xD



God

Bless my blogreaders and friends :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lady Alie said...

Hey.. what's wrong with pink? I think guys who wear pink looks nice cos it shows they're confident to wear pink. XD Try brighter shades of pink. lol.

7:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home