So Many, Too Little
So many words to say
Too little time to say them
Only one person to tell
But rarely the time to tell them
How long will I yearn?
Most likely for forever
The curses that you've known
Are the blessings you'll receive never
My mind was undone
My spirit lay down for dead
My faltering heart wavered
But the feeling would not be fed
Something dragged me out
Trudged me back home to my room
Forced my bath upon me
Pull me away from thoughts of doom
I sit here awake
Tired and alone as always and always
Wishing that she would have stayed awake
The same whom for another, she would go out of her ways
But no. I must suffer
I must be the sacrifice
To bring her her happiness
For her, make good and nice
I fret on the things of the future
I fret on the things of the morrow
Jealous of the years they've been together
Though there's little more than drops of sorrow
But I will stay strong. Till sanity falters
I will be brave, courageous and resolute.
As long as I'm sane, her heart shall I guard
Till the day I lose control, or my heart she does refute.
Thus fights on, the knight of armour
Rusted beyond worth or compare
The princess he loves; he may never have her
And the slashes he receives, too painful to bear.
Too little time to say them
Only one person to tell
But rarely the time to tell them
How long will I yearn?
Most likely for forever
The curses that you've known
Are the blessings you'll receive never
My mind was undone
My spirit lay down for dead
My faltering heart wavered
But the feeling would not be fed
Something dragged me out
Trudged me back home to my room
Forced my bath upon me
Pull me away from thoughts of doom
I sit here awake
Tired and alone as always and always
Wishing that she would have stayed awake
The same whom for another, she would go out of her ways
But no. I must suffer
I must be the sacrifice
To bring her her happiness
For her, make good and nice
I fret on the things of the future
I fret on the things of the morrow
Jealous of the years they've been together
Though there's little more than drops of sorrow
But I will stay strong. Till sanity falters
I will be brave, courageous and resolute.
As long as I'm sane, her heart shall I guard
Till the day I lose control, or my heart she does refute.
Thus fights on, the knight of armour
Rusted beyond worth or compare
The princess he loves; he may never have her
And the slashes he receives, too painful to bear.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home