Caring so much it hurts
...I still love her.
I really do.
No matter how I try to see it another way, no matter what I do...
I can only think about her.
And she's planning to get married in a year.
To a guy who absolutely does not even attempt to cater for her emotional self.
Whom she has neglected, ignored, and caged for as long as she's known.
He's unromantic, he's business minded.
When she was having a high fever and she asked him to take her to the hospital, he told her to just go herself cuz he's busy.
Spends half the time delegating important decisions to her even though he's a partner in a business they both run together.
Doesn't show up for important occasions such as concerts and such to support her, EVEN THOUGH AN OFFICIAL INVITATION WAS GIVEN.
Dafuq, man. Dafuq.
I gotta stop.
Even a few seconds of thinking on this and I start crying.
Cuz it hurts to know the woman I love is throwing herself into a pit of an unemotional relationship and life.
What is life without emotions?
What is life without love?
...What is life... without...
I really do.
No matter how I try to see it another way, no matter what I do...
I can only think about her.
And she's planning to get married in a year.
To a guy who absolutely does not even attempt to cater for her emotional self.
Whom she has neglected, ignored, and caged for as long as she's known.
He's unromantic, he's business minded.
When she was having a high fever and she asked him to take her to the hospital, he told her to just go herself cuz he's busy.
Spends half the time delegating important decisions to her even though he's a partner in a business they both run together.
Doesn't show up for important occasions such as concerts and such to support her, EVEN THOUGH AN OFFICIAL INVITATION WAS GIVEN.
Dafuq, man. Dafuq.
I gotta stop.
Even a few seconds of thinking on this and I start crying.
Cuz it hurts to know the woman I love is throwing herself into a pit of an unemotional relationship and life.
What is life without emotions?
What is life without love?
...What is life... without...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home