Monday, June 06, 2005

My Dream Partner... Can this be true...?

I don't know if I can believe this or not... I'd type more about her if I had the time...


She's... Everything I thought she would be... AND more though there are two things that weren't as I expected -

1, I dreamed she would have a sexy voice, the musical kind which I've heard before and fallen in love with... But her voice is pretty deep, which also sounds sexy XD XD XD And

2, I had hoped she would be of the same faith... Even though that can be a big problem, I'm hoping that she will convert ^^ (there's just so much more to life when we can be one in all body, mind and spirit, no?)



She's beautiful... She's petite... She's really caring and has a good heart... She's humble and appreciates everything that people do for her... She's a virgin (Very big factor here XP well hey, I'm also considered as a virgin, and I'm proud to be one XD), She's... She's... Cute!!!

And most of all, we're on the same wavelength... As she has told me before, when she read my blog, it was like looking into a mirror... It was as if I was her, and she was me... In all our chats together, whenever I share my problems and difficulties, to her it's like looking into a mirror and seeing herself... We have... The same mind...


Though I HAVE met her, I can't say I love her just yet... Though I know that she too likes me and vice versa, I just can't say that I love her just yet... I've been hurt badly in the past, and as one of my EXs has said, "love is a very important word to me, and I won't use it until I'm sure of it"...


I just hope... Everything turns out well enough... If God meant for us to be together, I'm sure things WILL work out, no matter what the circumstances.


God... What is your plan for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home