Kimimaro Cosplay Project - Done! Not...
Yeh for those of you who don't know, I'm a cosplayer (a pretty sad one at that since I've hardly got any costumes) and my current project is Kimimaro from Naruto.
That's not a full picture, but that's him. I've got the hair length (not the colour though) and hoping to convince my mom to let me either perm dye or temp dye my hair white.
Now the only problem is... I picked the wrong cloth colour... I picked a light grey instead of purplish grey/greyish purple/whatchamacallit... I'm now debating if I should redo the whole thing (meaning get new cloth and make the whole costume again... well the top at least) or go on with the grey... I'd rather redo... The grey, I might be able to turn it into another costume (Orochimaru, from Naruto) though I very much doubt of any way to conceal the big frontal split... But... I'd rather redo ><
SY recently found herself guilty of hurting me with almost every word/sentence she says to me... She admits that she hardly even reads my blog, and even when she does, she feels uncomfortable reading through my posts...
SY, I just want to say that I'm touched you still drag yourself to read through my posts. It's alright if you don't, I can't expect everyone I give the address to to read through all the time, if not once in a while. It's totally up to you, and I don't want to make you feel burdened to making it a must to (a lot of 'to's) read my blog. If it really bothers you, don't. I don't want to burden you either. And about hurting me, it's alright. I can handle more than everything that's being thrown at me. After all, I'm still alive, right? People hurt others from time to time, sometimes even without themselves knowing. Nobody's perfect, and I can't expect you to be. Don't be on guard of your words. I don't want you to feel like you need to watch yourself everytime we speak. In fact, I don't want you to worry about me at all. Attention and care is nice, but when it comes to the point of burdening yourself just to make me feel better, I'd rather not. I know you could just say "It's the same vice versa", but it doesn't matter to me. Besides wanting you to know the truth (which in more basic English would mean becoming a Christian), I want you to be happy. Alright...?
You'll be going off to Japan soon... We won't be seeing each other at all, and when you're back you'll probably be in KK/KC, which would make it more or less impossible to see each other...
I don't know... But I miss you... Really really miss you...
I guess I'd be missing you more once you go to Japan... Well, I can just wish that you'll have fun there...
P.S. I'll see what I can do about that trenchcoat...
God, wherever SY goes, I pray that you'll be there protecting her...
Thank you, God...
That's not a full picture, but that's him. I've got the hair length (not the colour though) and hoping to convince my mom to let me either perm dye or temp dye my hair white.Now the only problem is... I picked the wrong cloth colour... I picked a light grey instead of purplish grey/greyish purple/whatchamacallit... I'm now debating if I should redo the whole thing (meaning get new cloth and make the whole costume again... well the top at least) or go on with the grey... I'd rather redo... The grey, I might be able to turn it into another costume (Orochimaru, from Naruto) though I very much doubt of any way to conceal the big frontal split... But... I'd rather redo ><
SY recently found herself guilty of hurting me with almost every word/sentence she says to me... She admits that she hardly even reads my blog, and even when she does, she feels uncomfortable reading through my posts...
SY, I just want to say that I'm touched you still drag yourself to read through my posts. It's alright if you don't, I can't expect everyone I give the address to to read through all the time, if not once in a while. It's totally up to you, and I don't want to make you feel burdened to making it a must to (a lot of 'to's) read my blog. If it really bothers you, don't. I don't want to burden you either. And about hurting me, it's alright. I can handle more than everything that's being thrown at me. After all, I'm still alive, right? People hurt others from time to time, sometimes even without themselves knowing. Nobody's perfect, and I can't expect you to be. Don't be on guard of your words. I don't want you to feel like you need to watch yourself everytime we speak. In fact, I don't want you to worry about me at all. Attention and care is nice, but when it comes to the point of burdening yourself just to make me feel better, I'd rather not. I know you could just say "It's the same vice versa", but it doesn't matter to me. Besides wanting you to know the truth (which in more basic English would mean becoming a Christian), I want you to be happy. Alright...?
You'll be going off to Japan soon... We won't be seeing each other at all, and when you're back you'll probably be in KK/KC, which would make it more or less impossible to see each other...
I don't know... But I miss you... Really really miss you...
I guess I'd be missing you more once you go to Japan... Well, I can just wish that you'll have fun there...
P.S. I'll see what I can do about that trenchcoat...
God, wherever SY goes, I pray that you'll be there protecting her...
Thank you, God...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home