Friday, October 28, 2005

Till Death Do Us Part...

HASH(0x8c1eb00)
Your death will be from a broken heart...Most
likely because you fell in love with someone
you loved more then yourself or because your
not loved at all. You will die from just giving
up on life itself...not eatimg, not talking,
not doing anything. You will most likely die
alone in your house with nothing but the
picture of the one you love in your arms...


How Will You Die And Why? .:Beautiful Dark Pics:.
brought to you by Quizilla



Just another random quiz I stole from a friend's site... Kinda interesting...




Anyways... I realised I haven't blogged at all lately, and some of my friends (goodness knows how they got my blog addy but I guess they could have it) have been complaining that I don't update... *sigh* Oh well, here's an update, ok?

Either ways... My semester has just finished and I'm looking at 3 months of holidays to do absolutely nothing or to get myself involved in something usefull. The latter will probably be ignored =.="

I seriously have to get my Kimimaro costume done or I won't make it for CF. I just hope my grandmother's friend isn't too busy to make my costume >< I thought of doing it myself, but seeing as to how the last time I tried to sew something together turned out to almost rip itself to pieces under slight pressure, I decided not to... My sewing from being the top of the class (in form 2) has now turned into a health hazard =.="


I have been playing too much warcraft 3 lately. Not DotA, but lots of TD and hero siege and Enfo's TS. Way too much for the betterness of my health >< But I like em... It's funny to watch the newbies struggling to play while you're beating pretty much everything senseless...


Enough of crap. My car's been repaired (long time ago) and I'm up and going again. I just hope to find something that'll take my mind of wc3 for the hols.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since you're so free, try getting a bonsai tree =__=

my mum has one, and she goes nuts looking after it to beautify the tree.

-sy-

8:49 pm  
Blogger b4byhe4ven said...

my goodness.. so ganas la ur quiz result.. lol at least u dont hafta worry abt no1 loving u.. me, ben, haley.. we all definately love. u *huggles*~!

as for d holidays.. go do smth useful and get a job. bleh~ or finish up all our semester work and start thinking abt things we could possibly do for our vid production.. seE? so many things to do d. haha ^^ take care.

3:05 am  
Blogger b4byhe4ven said...

ewoo.. my 2nd comment here.. who ask u dowan to update ur blog? summore say ppl dowan check back.. ish! =p btw... my dear dear bri bri.. haha i trust u enuf to let u haf my blog address.. :) lemme know if u want it k? *hugs*

fyi.. i read ALL ur previous blogs.. as suggested by u.. aww.. u poor dear.. u know.. i went thru many of the same things... we should sit down for coffee and chat one day.. coz i got thru alot of the things that you are struggling with.. i know i might seem like the weirdest/most unlikely person to advice u on those matters concerning love and all, but trust me.. ive been there.. more in depth than most ppl know.. but know that i'll always b a friend k? *hugs*~

2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home