Friday, November 18, 2005

A Mistake

Remember SY said "You only call me when you want something from me"?

Well... As she told me a little while ago, she was in a bad mood and it just slipped...

She explains that her friends haven't kept in touch with her for some time and I suddenly call up wanting something, so it just flashed across her mind and it got blurted out...

She apologised...



Well, I had to ask her what she meant by saying that... I'd rather she call me and explain herself... But she apologised when I asked her about it... And I think that's enough... It takes a lot for a person to apologise sincerely (I hope she's sincere... I still trust her ><) and well... I'll accept it... I'm sorry I doubted you, SY ><



That's settled then... I wouldn't want to have SY as my enemy... I love her a little too much >< Yes I love her! She's my friend, why can't I love her?




I felt really strange today as I drove back from dinner with my broadcasting assignment group. I just felt... That something was wrong... I felt like something was going to happen, if not already happening... Something bad...

I've only had this feeling when I knew I'd be returning back to a house in which I'd be facing the anger of someone... But now... I didn't do anything wrong... Why suddenly the feeling...?


I really don't know... I still have the feeling right now... It's kinda... Scaring me a little... I'm a person who likes to know what's going on and what's going to happen... I'm not too fond of surprises... I don't know... Maybe it makes me feel incompetent or something... But... I don't like this feeling...


I've got to get up tomorrow to go to college for another video shoot... *sigh* This video assignment is getting on my nerves, especially since it's eating up a lot of my cash... (I've spent more than 150 bucks this week alone... And the best thing is, I can't remember what I spent on, besides the 7 games of pool... I'm soo blurr ><).

Gtg sleep...


God, please take care of my friends... Shower them with your love and grace... That's all I truly ask, if given one wish...

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home