Crash
I was involved in a car accident today.
It was jammed between Bukit Jalil and Bandar Kinrara. The car in front of the car in front of me braked, the car in front of me hit the other car and I hit the one in front of me.
The car in front of me (Proton Iswara) was hardly damaged.
My car was smashed in front.
Yes it's my fault. I wasn't following close, but I was going quite fast.
Now I'm going to make my mom waste her money again.
I wish I wouldn't do that all the time.
Now I've got a bad bad headache and a possible fever.
I'm just waiting for my dad to come back.
I know what he'll say.
He'll condemn every single bit of fault that a driver can ever have on me.
Whether or not I'm guilty of them.
My head hurts really bad.
I can't even sleep with it.
Can't concentrate.
What am I to do?
Perhaps I might get a really high fever and a headache so bad that I just faint.
Though I've never fainted before
Right now I really wish I would.
I can't type anymore.
My headache is preventing me from seeing things straight.
Whoever reads this, take care.
You can be sure that if you have this blog address
I love you.
Maybe not in a BF/GF way
But I love you all the same.
And God loves you too.
Jesus loves you.
And if it's not too insignificant
I'd like to say again
I love you.
It was jammed between Bukit Jalil and Bandar Kinrara. The car in front of the car in front of me braked, the car in front of me hit the other car and I hit the one in front of me.
The car in front of me (Proton Iswara) was hardly damaged.
My car was smashed in front.
Yes it's my fault. I wasn't following close, but I was going quite fast.
Now I'm going to make my mom waste her money again.
I wish I wouldn't do that all the time.
Now I've got a bad bad headache and a possible fever.
I'm just waiting for my dad to come back.
I know what he'll say.
He'll condemn every single bit of fault that a driver can ever have on me.
Whether or not I'm guilty of them.
My head hurts really bad.
I can't even sleep with it.
Can't concentrate.
What am I to do?
Perhaps I might get a really high fever and a headache so bad that I just faint.
Though I've never fainted before
Right now I really wish I would.
I can't type anymore.
My headache is preventing me from seeing things straight.
Whoever reads this, take care.
You can be sure that if you have this blog address
I love you.
Maybe not in a BF/GF way
But I love you all the same.
And God loves you too.
Jesus loves you.
And if it's not too insignificant
I'd like to say again
I love you.


1 Comments:
For the last time, stop advertising in my blog. Any further advertising will be deleted as and when I find them.
I appreciate if unknown people actually bookmark my blog to read it. But when you advertise, I don't appreciate it.
Post a Comment
<< Home