Some Stuff I found
I'm sorry for not updating my blog lately. I'm just... A lazy idiot =.= Either that or I just don't wanna share what's been through my little insignificant life lately... (Do I notice a slight tinge of BBT...?)
I don't get it. I tried everything to up the logical intelligence. It's just bugged =.=
That's with my nick. I guess my weakness being Love would be correct... By why the hell do I have to run around in a stupid helicopter??? And what's with the toxic hammer??
That's with my REAL name and it's just plain stupid =.= (no not my real name, the quiz I mean =.=)
Oh wow, show that to anyone and they'll laugh their heads off =.= Stupid quiz. Told ya they never get me right.
I'd say... half true...
I know 1 person who would most really agree with the last comment... A...
Wow this is 1 quiz I totally agree on
Other than the eunuch part
Don't know what to say about this one... (meaning they could be true and could be not la...)
No wonder I don't have many memories of kisses =.=
hmmm... 69, what a number =.="
I like this one ^_^
I agree on the last part... Though I find the rest pretty interesting ^_^
Wow my mom would laugh at that last comment...
whoa my mom would scream if I came home with any colour other than black =.=
The romantic lover...
Last comment - uh... Hmm....
Well... For some of you (actually just 3 people) I'm sure you know where I got the quizzes from... And if you're smart enough you'll find out something else too...
And it's now 5:05am... I really MUST sleep earlier... good night... I mean... Good morning...
| Your IQ Is 135 |
![]() Your Logical Intelligence is Below Average Your Verbal Intelligence is Genius Your Mathematical Intelligence is Genius Your General Knowledge is Exceptional |
I don't get it. I tried everything to up the logical intelligence. It's just bugged =.=
| Your Superhero Profile |
![]() Your Superhero Name is The Ice Sailor Your Superpower is Nanotechnology Your Weakness is Love Your Weapon is Your Toxic Hammer Your Mode of Transportation is Helicopter |
That's with my nick. I guess my weakness being Love would be correct... By why the hell do I have to run around in a stupid helicopter??? And what's with the toxic hammer??
| Your Superhero Profile |
![]() Your Superhero Name is The Terra Jet Your Superpower is Vampirism Your Weakness is Airsickness Your Weapon is Your Mystic Shotgun Your Mode of Transportation is Ambulance |
That's with my REAL name and it's just plain stupid =.= (no not my real name, the quiz I mean =.=)
| Slow and Steady |
![]() Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment. They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it. |
Oh wow, show that to anyone and they'll laugh their heads off =.= Stupid quiz. Told ya they never get me right.
| Your Inner Child Is Happy |
![]() You see life as simple, and simple is a very good thing. You're cheerful and upbeat, taking everything as it comes. And you decide not to worry, even when things look bad. You figure there's just so many great things to look forward to. |
I'd say... half true...
| The Keys to Your Heart |
![]() You are attracted to obedience and warmth. In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved. You'd like to your lover to think you are stylish and alluring. You would be forced to break up with someone who was ruthless, cold-blooded, and sarcastic. Your ideal relationship is lasting. You want a relationship that looks to the future... one you can grow with. Your risk of cheating is zero. You care about society and morality. You would never break a commitment. You think of marriage as something precious. You'll treasure marriage and treat it as sacred. In this moment, you think of love as something you can get or discard anytime. You're feeling self centered. |
I know 1 person who would most really agree with the last comment... A...
| You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish |
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch. Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes. You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them. You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be. |
Wow this is 1 quiz I totally agree on
Other than the eunuch part
| How You Are In Love |
![]() You fall in love quickly and easily. And very often. You tend to take more than give in relationships. You tend to get very attached when you're with someone. You want to see your love all the time. You love your partner unconditionally and don't try to make them change. You are fickle and tend to fall out of love easily. You bounce from romance to romance. |
Don't know what to say about this one... (meaning they could be true and could be not la...)
| You're a Romantic Kisser |
![]() For you, kissing is all about feeling the romance You love to kiss under the stars or by the sea The perfect kiss involves the perfect mood It's pretty common for kisses to sweep you off your feet |
No wonder I don't have many memories of kisses =.=
| Your Kissing Purity Score: 69% Pure |
![]() For you, kissing isn't a casual thing Lip to lip action makes your heart sing |
hmmm... 69, what a number =.="
| Your Blogging Type Is Thoughtful and Considerate |
![]() You're a well liked, though underrated, blogger. You have a heart of gold, and are likely to blog for a cause. You're a peaceful blogger - no drama for you! A good listener and friend, you tend to leave thoughtful comments for others. |
I like this one ^_^
| Your Seduction Style: Fantasy Lover |
![]() You know that ideal love that each of us dreams of from childhood? That's you! Not because you posess all of the ideal characteristics, but because you are a savvy shape shifter. You have the uncanny ability to detect someone's particular fantasy... and make it you. You inspire each person to be an idealist and passionate, and you make each moment memorable Even a simple coffee date with you can be the most romantic moment of someone's life By giving your date exactly what he or she desires, you quickly become the ideal lover. Your abilities to make dreams come true is so strong, that you are often the love of many people's lives. Your ex's (and even people you have simply met or been friends with) long to be yours. No doubt you are the one others have dreamed of... your biggest challenge is finding *your* dream lover. |
I agree on the last part... Though I find the rest pretty interesting ^_^
| Your Observation Skills Get A B |
![]() Your senses are pretty sharp (okay, most of the time) And it takes something big to distract you! |
Wow my mom would laugh at that last comment...
| Your Hair Should Be Orange |
![]() Expressive, deep, and one of a kind. You pull off "weird" well - hardly anyone notices. |
whoa my mom would scream if I came home with any colour other than black =.=
| You Are Warm Nights by the Fire |
![]() |
The romantic lover...
| What Your Sleeping Position Says |
You are confident and ready to tackle life. You are pretty vain and happy with your physical appearance. You are born to be the center of attention, and you're unhappy on the sidelines. You're always up for trying something new - in and out of bed! |
Last comment - uh... Hmm....
Well... For some of you (actually just 3 people) I'm sure you know where I got the quizzes from... And if you're smart enough you'll find out something else too...
And it's now 5:05am... I really MUST sleep earlier... good night... I mean... Good morning...















0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home