Unforgettable...
The things people say and do that really impact your life will stay in your mind forever... Even if you forget what they said in the exact words or what they did exactly, you'll still remember they did something...
And it's either good, or bad.
So... What happens when someone does something really horrible to you? It's easy to say 'forgive and forget' but never easy to put it into practice... Everytime someone does something really bad to you, you'll keep that memory whether you like it or not and remember it everytime you see the same person...
And... And I believe I'm one of those people... The ones who give really bad memories, so bad that people would rather have nothing to do with me than to ever remember me...
Why... Why am I... Such a person...?
I've recently realised fully that I've just made someone else hate me a lot... I had the feeling before, but I wasn't too sure about it... Until recently I understood why she was acting so cold towards me...
No I won't say who, I won't even give the initials. I believe it's really private, she has this blog's address, and I would not be doing justice to her since there are some in this blog who know her too.
Just because I've done bad and people don't like me doesn't mean I do the same to them. I don't want to do bad. I want to do good...
But then again my good always turns out bad... Just another guy in college stopped talking to me cuz I raised my voice a little over something he was really being blurr about... I admit I was sleepy and grumpy... It was my fault really... ><
Anyway, about the girl who kinda hates me now (I feel anyway, she could deny it, I don't know)? Well... If you think this blog of mine is to pull people's pity onto myself, then I'm sorry to say this, but you're wrong. This blog is just here so that people who care (and those I trust) can actually know what's going on in my life, the troubles I face, and that I'm not the 'perfect person' some people see on the outside. I may rant here at times, I may just cry out here. Yes I may seek some sympathy. Everyone does now and then. I do it here. But I didn't create this blog for that main purpose.
Either ways... I've wanted to do good in people's lives... But somehow they always turn out bad...
If... If I died today... Will the people of tomorrow mourn or rejoice...? If I died today... Will they grieve or celebrate...?
If I died today...
Will tomorrow be a better day for the people of the world...?
"I just saw Death linger around the corner... He looked into my eyes with the darkness that would have been his... He... He said... You're next.' "
And it's either good, or bad.
So... What happens when someone does something really horrible to you? It's easy to say 'forgive and forget' but never easy to put it into practice... Everytime someone does something really bad to you, you'll keep that memory whether you like it or not and remember it everytime you see the same person...
And... And I believe I'm one of those people... The ones who give really bad memories, so bad that people would rather have nothing to do with me than to ever remember me...
Why... Why am I... Such a person...?
I've recently realised fully that I've just made someone else hate me a lot... I had the feeling before, but I wasn't too sure about it... Until recently I understood why she was acting so cold towards me...
No I won't say who, I won't even give the initials. I believe it's really private, she has this blog's address, and I would not be doing justice to her since there are some in this blog who know her too.
Just because I've done bad and people don't like me doesn't mean I do the same to them. I don't want to do bad. I want to do good...
But then again my good always turns out bad... Just another guy in college stopped talking to me cuz I raised my voice a little over something he was really being blurr about... I admit I was sleepy and grumpy... It was my fault really... ><
Anyway, about the girl who kinda hates me now (I feel anyway, she could deny it, I don't know)? Well... If you think this blog of mine is to pull people's pity onto myself, then I'm sorry to say this, but you're wrong. This blog is just here so that people who care (and those I trust) can actually know what's going on in my life, the troubles I face, and that I'm not the 'perfect person' some people see on the outside. I may rant here at times, I may just cry out here. Yes I may seek some sympathy. Everyone does now and then. I do it here. But I didn't create this blog for that main purpose.
Either ways... I've wanted to do good in people's lives... But somehow they always turn out bad...
If... If I died today... Will the people of tomorrow mourn or rejoice...? If I died today... Will they grieve or celebrate...?
If I died today...
Will tomorrow be a better day for the people of the world...?
"I just saw Death linger around the corner... He looked into my eyes with the darkness that would have been his... He... He said... You're next.' "


1 Comments:
I was there when she typed that she hated your font colour. I noticed that she accidently pressed enter just after typing half the sentence.
Post a Comment
<< Home