Monday, December 05, 2005

A House Is Not A Home

[referring to my head-understanding dictionary]

What is a House?
A House is a place where people seek shelter, a place to stay, established on rock and cement (in most cases anyway).

What is a Home?
A home is a family of people living together under one roof, going through the good and the hard times together, established on love, trust and understanding.




Christmas is coming and I haven't done my shopping yet. CF (an event that is held annually for japanese animation, cosplay and japanese comic fans to get together and mostly have fun) is coming soon and my costume (and group performance) aren't ready yet.

What have I been doing?

Enjoying life.

Well, sort of.


Sometimes I really wish I knew how to save money. I'm a real spendthrift when it comes to having fun or eating. I can just spend more than 50 bucks in a single day without noticing what I spent it for (or if I do, I'll find out I wasted most of it on entertainment or food or things that I don't really need but bought anyway). My family (as I view it anyway) is facing a slight financial problem and I need to learn how to save. And my mom's been bugging me to get a job, like it or not. I still don't feel that I'm ready for the working world yet. Yes I know I should start to earn my own living, but my mind just isn't ready for it. I quit helping my uncle in his office last year because I couldn't stand the working environment. Not that it was bad, but because I could not stand working in an office, doing photoshop and stuff that required me to design for that matter. I'm probably the last person in the world anyone should ask to design anything (other than captions, anything to do with words I'm fine).



I've been tired lately. Probably cause I haven't been eating lunch. And breakfast. Some people say breakfast is probably the most important meal in a day. I say I don't wake up in time for lunch, much less breakfast XD Either ways, my diet has worked. I'm down to 74 kg (last time I checked I'm 78 kg). But still, I'm hungry and tired. Maybe I'll go back to eating normally and just exercise more. If I can find the willpower to.

I should get a willpowerplant to generate more willpower. Know where to find one?






Oh and the title of the blog? Figure it out yourself. I'm sure if you read my blogs, you're smart enough to figure it out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah.. yep, for a moment, i thought you re-published an old entry again.. i can kinda guessed what happened from reading the previous entry with the same title that you posted a while ago.. =) it's okay man.. it's good to know that you've been enjoying life.. kinda don't know when it's gonna just end rite? fyi, thanks a lot! you know what i mean.. =)

bout you getting a job, hey.. it's up to you.. you gotta start sooner or later as well rite? do it when you feel like it but sometimes, we still have to do it whether we like it or not.. it all depends on the situation that we're facing.. you're big and old enough to know what decisions to make.. bout your diet, dude.. seriously man.. you can't go on a diet.. do what you said, go back to normal eating habits but exercise more.. =) hahahha.. trust me, the will power will come soon enough.. ;) you just gotta want it that's all.. if the need to have it is strong enough, you'll do it eventually.. don't force yourself.. anyways, you take good care of yourself aight.. i'll see you around.. =) ciao!

5:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home