Nostalgic Moon
I've found something else to cosplay. I'm gonna cosplay Arthas in Paladin Mode (meaning no Frostmourne but his huge whacking Hammer, which I can easilly reuse my old hammer with a few modifications). Hopefully the armor won't be too hard.
Well, that's for this year. Amazingly, BNYL got me to agree on NEXT year's cosplay plans. I'll be doing P-Chan, the Strelitzia from Pet Shop of Horrors. Here's a pic of a cosplayer who got the costume together really well.

No I am NOT cosplaying the guy in the white shirt and messed up hair. Someone asked me that question, I was like "WTH?".
I'm cosplaying the person ON TOP of that guy - the person with the getup that looks a lot like a Bali Legong dancer with wings.
Yes it's a male. The character's a male anyway. The female Strelitzia isn't supposed to be that beautiful, something like a Peacock that's really beautiful and a Peasent that's plain.
When BNYL asked me to cosplay that, I was thrilled. Cool. (I might even win a prize)
Enough about cosplaying stuff.
~~~
A Blood Red Snow Flower.
How could one ever miss it?
White as the snow
Yet red as blood.
Sound a lot like Snow White? Well it does.
A flower so pure yet smothered with stains of red.
Don't hide your true self.
You are not ugly. You're not a monster. If there is a monster in this world, it'd be me and my distorted ways of thinking.
You're not... Distorted.
You're... Beautiful.
Beautiful as you are.
As who you really are.
Malice is too strong a word to use on such a pure one as yourself.
Covering yourself in shades of darkness and blood, hoping to escape the world and all its torments, words of torture and criticism will not do you good.
It'll only rub into you.
It'll only... Turn you into something you're not.
I tell you now. If I were asked to choose between a flower, pure and white as snow and a flower, white as snow yet stained with the red of blood...
I would choose the flower that was stained.
What good would I be to a flower that was already pure and white?
There is no need for me to be there for one that is pure.
However...
For one that was once pure now stained with bright red liquid, thick and dark...
I can help.
I can clean it of its bloody colours.
I can remove of the stains that take away its true colours, helping it to once more reveal the radiance that it once shone.
Some colour may remain. It does a lot. It serves to remind us of the ways we've gone wrong once before, and helps us to steer away from the same mistakes.
At least, that's what I can do.
That's the least I can do.
I know of One who can erase those stains forever.
Those ugly marks that defile the impurity. The blood stains that stick unto the whiteness, scarring the whiteness of the flower.
I can do no such thing. I can only help so much.
But the One I know can do more.
His blood will cleanse all that is unclean.
My blood... Can only protect it from worse things that could come, should I be required to shed them.
His blood will cleanse all that is unclean.
A Blood Red Snow Flower.
Can become a White Snow Flower.
I would willingly give my sweat to cleanse some dirt.
And would willingly shed my blood to protect it from worse things that could come.
A Blood Red Snow Flower.
Can become a Pure White Snow Flower.
Through His blood.
Through Him, and Him alone.
~~~~
On my torn wings of Hope, I fly.
To give what's left of what I have, to those who need them more than I do.
If they will save you, if they will help you, if they will keep you warm
Then they are yours. Take them, and rejoice.
Take them and thank not to me
But take them, and thank the Lord, for He gave them to thee.
~~~~
Goodnight blog-readers.
Goodnight God.
Sweet dreams.
Well, that's for this year. Amazingly, BNYL got me to agree on NEXT year's cosplay plans. I'll be doing P-Chan, the Strelitzia from Pet Shop of Horrors. Here's a pic of a cosplayer who got the costume together really well.

No I am NOT cosplaying the guy in the white shirt and messed up hair. Someone asked me that question, I was like "WTH?".
I'm cosplaying the person ON TOP of that guy - the person with the getup that looks a lot like a Bali Legong dancer with wings.
Yes it's a male. The character's a male anyway. The female Strelitzia isn't supposed to be that beautiful, something like a Peacock that's really beautiful and a Peasent that's plain.
When BNYL asked me to cosplay that, I was thrilled. Cool. (I might even win a prize)
Enough about cosplaying stuff.
~~~
A Blood Red Snow Flower.
How could one ever miss it?
White as the snow
Yet red as blood.
Sound a lot like Snow White? Well it does.
A flower so pure yet smothered with stains of red.
Don't hide your true self.
You are not ugly. You're not a monster. If there is a monster in this world, it'd be me and my distorted ways of thinking.
You're not... Distorted.
You're... Beautiful.
Beautiful as you are.
As who you really are.
Malice is too strong a word to use on such a pure one as yourself.
Covering yourself in shades of darkness and blood, hoping to escape the world and all its torments, words of torture and criticism will not do you good.
It'll only rub into you.
It'll only... Turn you into something you're not.
I tell you now. If I were asked to choose between a flower, pure and white as snow and a flower, white as snow yet stained with the red of blood...
I would choose the flower that was stained.
What good would I be to a flower that was already pure and white?
There is no need for me to be there for one that is pure.
However...
For one that was once pure now stained with bright red liquid, thick and dark...
I can help.
I can clean it of its bloody colours.
I can remove of the stains that take away its true colours, helping it to once more reveal the radiance that it once shone.
Some colour may remain. It does a lot. It serves to remind us of the ways we've gone wrong once before, and helps us to steer away from the same mistakes.
At least, that's what I can do.
That's the least I can do.
I know of One who can erase those stains forever.
Those ugly marks that defile the impurity. The blood stains that stick unto the whiteness, scarring the whiteness of the flower.
I can do no such thing. I can only help so much.
But the One I know can do more.
His blood will cleanse all that is unclean.
My blood... Can only protect it from worse things that could come, should I be required to shed them.
His blood will cleanse all that is unclean.
A Blood Red Snow Flower.
Can become a White Snow Flower.
I would willingly give my sweat to cleanse some dirt.
And would willingly shed my blood to protect it from worse things that could come.
A Blood Red Snow Flower.
Can become a Pure White Snow Flower.
Through His blood.
Through Him, and Him alone.
~~~~
On my torn wings of Hope, I fly.
To give what's left of what I have, to those who need them more than I do.
If they will save you, if they will help you, if they will keep you warm
Then they are yours. Take them, and rejoice.
Take them and thank not to me
But take them, and thank the Lord, for He gave them to thee.
~~~~
Goodnight blog-readers.
Goodnight God.
Sweet dreams.


1 Comments:
sweet. =)
Post a Comment
<< Home