Friday, February 03, 2006

Ugh.

MAKE KA YOURS.

I got that from a site that makes slogans from words that you give. Some random stuff.


Yeah make me yours. Right.


Actually, I wouldn't mind if that slogan was minded by the cute gals of t3h world.

Like MPL? HEAVEN YEAH :D



Anyway, Happy Chinese New Year (and all the cliched stuff). Thanks to the red packets, I'm now... A lot richer than I wud've been. I promised to give 10% to the next offering though, so... yeah. Gotta remember that.


And I just used up 100 in a day. Actually, around 150 in two days. That's nice. I'm gonna finish my money in a week again. Yippee. -___-


I need to buy materials for the blade I'm making. My cosplay project this year is this:



Cool huh? Well, I have NO idea how I'm going to make the wings. I hope I can figure it out at LEAST 6 months before the event so I can prepare and start making. It's not fun to rush it. It makes it look bad. Especially since I'm doing my major this year.


Other than that... I saw VOSY today (are the initials correct? ah whatever, she WAS the one I claimed as my plushie). She's turning more and more 'la-la' if you ask me. Don't know what's la-la? Well try going around town and looking at the chinese guys and girls. If you see any of them with bleached hair, ruffled hair look, wearing bright colours, really skinny, think they can take on the world and are too proud to see that they're just so stupid - well, that's la-la. Well, maybe not all of it, but it's close. Yeah, and those long chain-like things that hang from their beltstrap, made of colourful beads or bicycle chains or dices and whatnot. I don't know, I just think they look stupid. Yeah, again, that's just me.


I'm tired.


I'm invisible. Or at least transparent. Most of the time anyway.

I hope MMY (new initials! yay! She's a girl whom I hang out with from time to time. I'm not sure if her initials were in here before.. hey they should be. Ah whatever) can leave out 1 day next week. She's going off to... Somewhere (england or uk or whatever for her studies) in august, and as I told her, I 'want to enjoy her as much as possible' before she leaves :D (talk about bad sentences that sound bad).


I miss MPL.

Heck I miss everyone whom I haven't seen in the last few months. All my friends at least.



God...

I didn't forget that I promised to give 10% off my red packet money, which wouldn't count my weekly money as well. I'll put it into the offering when I get the chance (this sunday most likely).

Oh and bless my friends.

Oh yeah, I invited my paternal grandmother (as in my real father's side) to see the easter performance this year. I pray that... Well... I pray that Your will be done in her life.

Good night.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah~ ambitious nya~... =p anti-mage? but thats not a very good photo of him.. =/ hehe
ah well.. *smileS* all d best~

kudos~ see ya soon at college...

-di-

6:24 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home