Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This Day

Who Am I - Casting Crowns


Who am I, that the Lord of all the earth
Would care to know my name
Would care to feel my hurt
Who am I, that the Bright and Morning Star
Would choose to light the way
For m ever wandering heart


*Pre-Chorus*
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are


*Chorus*
I am a flower quckily fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours


Who am I, that the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I, that the voice that calmed the sea
Would call out through the rain
And calm the storm in me

*Pre-Chorus*
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

*Chorus*
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

*Pre-Chorus*
Not because of who I am
But because of what You've done
Not because of what I've done
But because of who You are

*Chorus*
I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

I am Yours
Whom shall I fear
Whom shall I fear
'Cause I am Yours
I am Yours





~~~~



This post was actually posted on the 9th of February, but since it was meant to be posted yesterday, I shall use my powers to turn back time, post this and come back to this day. Hah. (Actually I didn't need to, my blog time still says yesterday. Oh well.)



Today was made special by 6 people.

I'll personally name the initials.

MMY (is that her initial?), JJS (New initial! yay!), MPL (yap MPL), BLSL (no boy love) and not to forget, BNYL (I think her initials are somewhere there. I think).

There's one more right?

My mom of course. Heh.


Anyway, I'm dead tired right now. But I gotta blog this before blogger decides to change the date to 9th. Then I won't have the 3-day-in-a-row blog-spree. Some random thing.


Basically in the morning (afternoon for you normal people) I woke up around 1-1:30pm, wondering where BLSL was. He was supposed to be here by 12-1pm. Anyway, washed up and went down *boom* on comp and played some warcraft 3 campaigns. BLSL reached around 2 I think, and he stayed around till I finished my campaigning (lol sorry BLSL, but the last time I finished the campaign, the movie clip didn't work, so I really wanted to see :P).

Went down to the mamak after that, ate 3 packets of Indo Mee (some packet noodles that cost a bomb for packet noodles in mamak stalls), drank 1 coconut (which tasted sad, no sugar) and 1 tall glass of lychee drink (couldn't move my fat stomach properly after that). Went up to the shopping complex near my house, played 3 games of pool. Lost first 2, after competition was over, I won the last game. Like, beat him man. Lol. Then played bowling, 3 games each. Promotion, so rather cheap. Again, lost first 2 like crabs, won the last one like crabs. Lol, there's something wrong with my competing system. Doesn't seem to function when competing with BLSL lol...

Anyway went back after that, BLSL went home. He took my Naruto MP4 DVD 141-160. Haha, finally addicted to Naruto. SLOW!

Horribly tired, I did all the usual stuff online (played 1 or 2 rounds of O2Jam and realised my fingers refused to move, wanted to play more warcraft but stupid server wouldn't accept the password, I hope my friend didn't change her account password, finished up my 5 KoL accounts [it's an internet game, link here] for the day), took my handphone and went upstairs. Everyone was home too by the way, apparently my stepfather's mother (grandmother la) was experiencing some difficulty breathing problems. She's diabetic, that's one. But now she was having problems because her sugar level in her body was too low. That's just stupid. I don't know but if you ask me, I find it... Well, stupidly hilarious.

Anyway, finally MPL called me, I decided to go grab her from her place since she took forever to get home. If she took the train, we'd DEFINITELY be late (for dinner and to pick up MMY). So I loitered on my bed for a few more minutes (was seriously exhausted), when JJS called. Her boyfriend wanted to come. My mind went - WTF? DUDE! I mean, you want to see your girlfriend that's fine with me. But you want to come as well? Dude! And what's more I'm supposed to be paying for dinner tonight. And he wants to come? Dude!! (Continuation later, basically he got angry at JJS. Btw, I know her boyfriend).

Anyway went to pick up JJS, then ran to USJ, picked up MPL after getting stuck in some stupid traffic (I ran into some housing areas to get out of the traffic muahaha... Even parked there to wait for her...). Her father's horrible old... At least he LOOKS horribly old... Goodness...

Anyway, went straight to fetch MMY after that. Had fun scaring JJS with some car stunts (burning out, fast U-turn, neck-break braking... heh) while waiting for MMY to come out. Fetched her, then ran off to 1-U!

At 1-U, first place I looked for was... Washroom! Lol, hadn't gone to the toilet since morning. Goodness, not good for bladder. Anyway, went straight to the restaurant after that. It's called Shogun Japanese Buffet Restaurant.

My comments? Ain't too bad. Had LOTS of sushi, sashimi, temaki, even the kind of cold japanese noodle which you dip into lots of japanese soy-sauce and eat straight out like that! Cool! MPL was DEFINITELY having loads of fun (her plate was full up for the first round... Wow lol), JJS was complaining that her aunt purposely cooked her favourite dish knowing that she was going out for dinner (apparently her aunt's cooking is horrendous, except for her favourite dish) but she decided that going out for dinner this time was far better heh :P And MMY... I can't tell lol, her eyelids are single eyelids and are too... Small for me to tell her expression most of the time, unless they are deliberate and huge (like the look of horror, really really happy, humoured, yeah you get me). She does body language most of the time anyway (like threatening to kick when she gets irritated). Anyway, we were chatting away, just us 4 people (from far it'd look like 4 girls? LOL Well the 3 others were girls, I was the only guy. Shaddap, I have NO relation and NO intention to be a pimp daddy. SHADDAP), having loads of fun.

You see MMY, the reason why I didn't want to invite that guy was for one, I'm not really familiar with him (paying is also one of the points, but my mom gave me the cash to pay). For two, I had to make sure everyone I invited out would not be left out. I didn't want 1 group talking and 1 person sitting alone, quietly eating, etc. Besides, it's Japanese buffet. I know for sure that some people I know wouldn't exactly appreciate Japanese food (though I know that one of my cousins would LOVE the fried scallops they served). I don't know him very well so I can't predict and tell the outcome. However, I suppose I'd be quite close to you (in a way, well, unless you don't see me as anything more than a perfectly normal acquaintance... Then... Well, yeah LOL). I'm definitely quite close to JJS, and MPL... I guess we've got some things in common and recently have been close to her in certain ways as well. And also, I needed to make sure everyone would click. You've been with JJS (who btw, doesn't read this blog, only MMY and MPL does, not that she doesn't read, it's cuz she doesn't have the address, and I think for now it's better this way) and MPL, so there's really no problem. To cut everything short, all 4 of us have lots of stuff in common, we all like Japanese food (definitely, except for the fact that you all keep pushing stuff to my plate... I KNOW I offered to finish everything, since I'd have to pay extra for deliberately wasted food, but c'mon, don't la eat stuff halfway, decide it's not up to standard and shove it to me... I may have a rather huge unfilled stomach, but it DOES have certain limits as to what I can stuff in you know??), we're all into Japanese stuff, genki, arcade dancing (MPL likes EZ2Dancer too, but she's too shy wth) and... Yeah, we click easilly with each other. So I decided well, it was for the best. (Besides, I'm not close to any guy from cf anyway. They all think I'm weird. Other than the guy who stalked BNYL, but he's scary, and I distanced myself from him... And WHERE did you get the idea I'm close with J[only 1 initial, yeah, sad. I'll add more to him when I know more about his anme LOL]??? I hardly know him, much less talk to him. Heck, he gives me the idea that he doesn't like me -___-).


Wow one long paragraph addressed to MMY. You should be honoured lol.

Fortunately (this sentence is intended for specific reasons, anyone not totally blur will know) MPL never read all my entries before the latest ones. (Yeah, really specific intentions.)


Anyway, after eating, we went to the arcade, danced some stuff (I played a stupid beetle card game, which I got a nice new card, yay -_-) and well... Ate lolipops.

MPL is so cute. My eyes would've imploded if I didn't have to send everyone back.

Sent MMY back first, since she was the closest. Got stuck in a jam (strawberry jam?), finally got JJS back home. Hope she doesn't get into too much trouble. I apologized to her mom for sending her back so late. Really really hope she doens't get into too much trouble. I'd be so guilty.

Sent MPL back. Reach her house about 12:10am. Seriously, that girl's curfew and biological clock is screwed. Got a really nice vulnerability killing warm hug. Saw her back into her house and left. Got back home 40-50 minutes later (getting lost in USJ at night is not fun. Fortunately my backtracking skills work pretty well), bathed and here I am, blogging.


Oh forgot. JJS's boyfriend was mad at her, cuz she couldn't get permission from her mom to go out with him, but managed to get permission to go out with me. I just found that hilarious. And disturbing (well if I was in HIS shoes I'd be really disturbed LOL). Seems that her mother thinks highly of me. Not sure what she thinks now that I've took her daughter out of the house for 1 hour over the limit that she was due back... My bad >< (Seriously, the case with her and her boyfriend is just... Well... Simply hilarious XD XD XD Can still laugh about it... Ahaha... There I laughed) Well, was a fun day. Tiring as well. Oh btw BNYL, I'm really sorry for the last minute planning. I'm a reall scatterbrain and last minute person. Sorry you couldn't make it, it's partially my fault too really. However, you made it special too cuz you remembered. Thank you. Those words won't just disappear from my head in due time ^_^

God,

Thanks for the great day. I really pray JJS won't get into too much trouble. I pray that You'll lighten the load. It's really my fault for not paying attention to her curfew (too blur as usual). I pray that I won't hamper her going-put privileges... Or at least what happened today will not cut into her privileges so badly... Because I know that I'm also guilty of not bringing her back home earlier and she has school tomorrow too... I apologise, Lord... Thank You once more...

And Lord, thank You for giving me such a wonderful mother.

Did I mention it was my birthday today? Well, it was. Happy Birthday, me! (Yes CSY, the event at 1-U today was my birthday lol.) And MMY and JJS didn't know it was till MPL gave me a present... They were shocked :D Such looks on their faces are looks that money cannot buy XD I just love doing this. Yeah I know lotsa people forget my birthday, but I don't really care. It's just another date on the calender when I was born really. What really matters was the look on their faces..... LOL. If you're reading this blog and you didn't know, it's ok, don't feel bad. Most people don't remember anyway (I'm not sure I even KNOW some of your birthdates... My bad) so it's fine :P

1 Comments:

Blogger benjamin said...

haha.. dude, better late than never right? plus, it's not like the whole thing is finished already.. there's still lots more episode after 160.. =p wahahahha..

dude, sorry that i didn't get you any presents man... was seriously broke and thanks for the treats... man, it's all wrong man.. since it's your birthday, i should have been the one treating you.. ah well, i think your competing skills don't work against me.. hahahahaa.. =p but when you beat me, you sure beat me man... 4 strikes in one game.. dude, no fair!

anyways, hope you had fun man.. i did.. =) thanks again for the treat.. see you during registration.. this time, i'll make sure i come early.. ahhaha.. take care man, ciao!

1:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home