Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Wai

Reason : A declaration made to explain or justify action, decision, or conviction

Excuse : To serve as justification for


In terms of ways used, they can actually be the same. It all sums up to what a person will take as an excuse and a reason. An excuse is supposedly intolerable, whereas a reason is tolerable. It totally depends on a person's acceptance of the story behind the problem - whether the reason stated is good enough to be qualified as a reason or not.



Anyway...


Today, I woke up, brushed my teeth with colgate and washed my face. (as suggested by BNYL)


Had lotsa free time since I woke up early (slept early last night, miracles do happen). I played some games online then cooked some mushroom soup and went to coll.



My day isn't exactly the most interesting, so let's skip to the... Uh... Parts with more gossip potential shall we?


I got a phone call from GAN (yay new initial) saying that someone had spread a rumour of us being together since the last outing which was the crazy hat outing thing. I didn't understand why she was so worked up about it (I just shrugged it off. Maybe I was too engrossed in my game to bother much). For me, if it's a rumour and isn't true, I wouldn't care too much. After all, why should I? Let them who think of such figure out for themselves the truth, if they don't wish to ask. We're all humans with brains, I'm sure with a certain level of maturity we can all figure out most answers for ourselves if we don't want to ask.

Anyway... It went on to a chat session on MSN... Found out more about this GAN girl... Seriously I felt that she wanted the rumours to be true or something. I mean, I'm quite sensitive to these things (I'm sure MMY can vouch for that) and well, I just sense a kind of urge in her chats to want to continue chatting more. Of course, it's just a feeling, it can be wrong at any time. But then again, my intuition doesn't go wrong very often.


Yeah so...



I don't know. I feel kinda down. Possibly depressed. There's no reason to be. But I still feel a sort of... Loneliness. I like being around people. The extrovert part of me draws strength from being around people. Yet the introvert part of me prefers to either seek attention silently, or to not be around people at all. I'm one heck of a confused person, eh?

And when this happens, I tend to look for things to eat. Maybe that's why my wait fluctuates so easilly (more on the fluctuating upwards part). I eat too much. I think too much. Could be related.



God,

Thanks for giving me parking again today. That's twice in a row you've given me parking when I asked. Even when I asked for parking closer to the college entrance, you provided me with one. I am amazed, awed and filled with gratitude. Once again, I thank you.

Goodnight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No,I DON'T testify for it.I just happen to be less perceptive when it comes to certain people,that's all :P

12:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BriBri!! *huggers*

Its funny how you picture a person who seems to have everything to feel so empty.

its a statement. whether it is refering to you or not, you be the judge.

"I don't know. I feel kinda down. Possibly depressed. There's no reason to be. But I still feel a sort of... Loneliness. I like being around people. The extrovert part of me draws strength from being around people. Yet the introvert part of me prefers to either seek attention silently, or to not be around people at all. I'm one heck of a confused person, eh?

And when this happens, I tend to look for things to eat. Maybe that's why my wait fluctuates so easilly (more on the fluctuating upwards part). I eat too much. I think too much. Could be related."

interesting. you have no idea how much. i am an empath. not like charmed, but more on the non-magic side. however, the feelings your feeling (or think your feeling) might be similar to mine slightly. however, i can't handle loneliness like you, hanging out with crowds - to feed of them around you the energy they release. i wish i could have that because i envy all those who strut so easily with a crowd, even if its a mask to hide their loneliness.

and about chowing down to make you feel good, ironically, i was thinkin bout it on the way home today...how ppl handle with depression differently...i'd like to ask, "why eating? and eat what? how does it help?" i am curious as to why i can't do such a thing, instead i lean on music as my companion in my sorrows...

*huggers*

FYI, its "Weight" not wait lol.

5:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess you take after your mom. When she's in a bad mood, she needs a good meal or good in-between meals. Like a fried chicken drumstick at 3pm on a weekday in the office! Sure makes one feel much much better.

You need to read 'Victory over the Darkness' by Neil Anderson to find your identity in Christ. "Often what we show on the outside is a false front designed to disguise who we really are, and we cover up the negative feelings we have about ourselves."

BTW remember the Chinese Quack Doc in Section 14 (near Jaya supermarket) and how she fixed your sprained ankle?

6:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home