Saturday, August 18, 2007

Livin The Fated Loca

I just watched an anime called Fate, Stay Night at the beginning of this week. It's a 24-episode anime, based on the story of 7 Magicians summoning warriors of ancient past to wage the war of the Holy Grail, the grail being able to grant a single wish to both the Master (magician) and the Servant (summoned warrior). It was really interesting, especially since the hero of the anime summoned King Arthur, who in this story is really a girl called Artolia.

Immediately after finishing the anime, the very next day I made this MTV using Livin' La Vida Loca from Ricky Martin XD. I dreamt of it and immediately got started XD The stupid cached files took up 12GB of my harddisk space .__.


well, here it is XD




God bless my blogreaders... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home