Friday, July 20, 2007

Extrovert

14 days since my last post. I guess that's a record, since I hardly HAVE been posting...


I've been having rehearsals lately, and have arrived home at 4am for the past 2 days inclusive of today.

I've been told I'm a nice guy, and a gentleman. Well... That's what I'm striving to be... And being told just that made me feel so good... Like I was finally noticed or something...

The joy of being noticed... You'll never know that joy until you've been invisible...



Today, I told my background story to another friend. I thought she knew my background well, I thought I told her before. I guess I didn't.


Anyway... I got to learn what the word "Extrovert" really means today.

I'm an ENFP - Extroversion, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving.

People with a preference for Extroversion draw energy from action: they tend to act, then reflect, then act further. If they are inactive, their level of energy and motivation tends to decline.

Those with a preference for Intuition will trust information that is more abstract or theoretical, that can be associated with other information (remembered or they may look for a wider context or pattern). They may be more interested in future possibilities.

Those with a preference for Feeling will prefer to come to decisions by associating or empathising with the situation, looking at it 'from the inside' and weighing the situation up so to achieve, on balance, the greatest harmony, consensus and fit with their personal set of values.

Those whose preference is Perceiving are happier to leave matters open, for further input; they may want to leave finishing a task until close to the deadline, and be energised by a late rush of information and ideas; and they are readier to change plans if new information comes along. They may sometimes seem too flexible for their Judging peers.



Those are the Definitions you can get from Wikipedia.


However, one explanation for Extroverts I learned today is this:


Extroverts draw their energy from being with and around people. After everyone has left and returned home, then the energy seeps out your own drive home, and by the time you're back you're either depressed or flat out. Extroverts are not necessarily happy people, that is a whole different thing altogether. They ARE loud and the life of a party mostly, but that doesn't mean they are happy/bubbly.


I guess that's true.

A whole lot of it.



God...

I'm so awefully lonely when I'm alone...

I need friends around me to keep me awake and happy...

That's probably why I strive so hard to make things well for friends, working so hard on inter-personal relationships, hoping that they will in turn spend their time with me...

I really don't know if it'll work though... It took an aweful lot to be noticed... It's gonna take more to be wanted around...


God...

What do You want me to be...?

3 Comments:

Blogger benjamin said...

www.xanga.com/koneko_kae - li's blog

diane's i'll give it to you when i see you online la.. ahahhahaa.. =p but if you want her public one, it's b4byhe4ven.livejournal.com

dude.. chill man.. =)

1:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O.O Woah...
I've no idea..you've felt that way, Kil.
It's..shocking.
I've always thought of you as the smart one..one who can achieve better things without actually working so freakin' hard like I do sometimes. ._.
You always made it look so easy.
In moonlit, that is. :P
According to your other posts, you..take in any criticism? o.o
Well..I'm really sorry bout accusing you of botting the other day. ><
Guess I was a lil jealous, eheh. ^^;
It's not easy for me to admit that I'm jealous, 'cause I never wanna be jealous of anything. D:
Take it easy ok..?
If you wanna get noticed..do something. Something that'll get everyone's attention, or the ones you want attention from.
Know what they like, know what amazes them, interests them.
Then..do it. :P
It's not much of a great advice but..I gave it a shot. ~.~

7:22 am  
Blogger Cryssyenddo said...

wei...brother...imvpo, you're the one with all the spotlights with you wanted the way since i know you like...X yrs ago...

Do you wanna know when you're really not getting any attention? that's when everybody around hates you till the point where when they see you as if they see nothing. I know it coz i've went through this for like 3-4 yrs before I managed to pick up friends like you and KC.

just look at the bright side, my friend, there's more than meets the eye :D

6:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home