Disorder of the Mind
| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid Disorder: | High |
| Schizoid Disorder: | Low |
| Schizotypal Disorder: | Moderate |
| Antisocial Disorder: | Low |
| Borderline Disorder: | Very High |
| Histrionic Disorder: | High |
| Narcissistic Disorder: | High |
| Avoidant Disorder: | High |
| Dependent Disorder: | Very High |
| Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder: | Moderate |
-- Personality Disorder Test - Take It! -- -- Personality Disorders -- | |
I keep telling people I've got a lot of problems. I just learn to keep it inside and not show. But people either don't seem to believe me or don't seem to care. Here's lousy proof (I know I could've rigged it. What do YOU believe?) that I've got plenty of problems in my brain.
Nah. Nobody believes me anyway. Until I get a cert from a psychologist that I DO have problems. Then people would just stay away. Bah. I couldn't be bothered.
| What's Your Best Quality? Your Result: Out-Going Your best quality is out-going! People like you because you are fun to be around and no one ever knows what you will do next. Also you are not afraid to say or do whatever | |
| Personality | |
| Intelligence | |
| Ambitious | |
| Sense of Humor | |
| Loving | |
| What's Your Best Quality? Take More Quizzes | |
Some random 'wuts ur best quality' quiz. Like half of it wasn't even RELATED to anything -_-;; What kind of pet would I have? What kinda question is THAT?
Edit:
She's still after her ex.
I don't understand it. How can a person want someone that badly, even if they're treated like crap?
And yet, how can a person...
How can a person not want someone that badly even though they are willing to give all that they can just for the sake of the person's happiness...?
I see the pattern here which leads back to me desiring the praise and acknowledgement I feel I deserve.
Even when we made the decision... Nobody from that circle could be bothered to ask how I felt.
Only people who visited my blog (the minor 3 or 4) commented to console me.
Otherwise...
*sigh*
My mind thinks too much see? All this tells me that I'm not important. I'm just a passer-by who's hung on longer than he should.
My disappearance from the world makes little to no difference. Maybe the lack of a standard to reach up to for Group Cosplay competitions during CF. But otherwise... I'm still just a nobody.
I guess it can't be helped anyway. I'm not very well liked. I'm not influencial. When I go into the chan, nobody rushes out to greet me. A person or two might say hie, but that's it. Unlike her who's got almost the entire group supporting her.
A group of friends I never had, and probably never will.
But who cares.
Not them.
God~
I'm sick.
Sick in the head.
Please purge my mind.
Bless Ben, Jun, Ivan, Jas and all my blogreaders. Goodnight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home