Idiots will be Idiots
Yes I am horribly mean when it comes to people being stupid, or stupid people trying to be smart.
Note, there's a difference between stupid people WANTING/LEARNING to be smart, and stupid people TRYING to be smart. The former understands they are stupid so they are willing to learn, whereas the latter would prefer to think they're smart and thus make statements, observations and actions that completely share to the world their actual level of stupidity.
No I haven't told anyone of whom I'm talking about so start your guesses. If you're right, I'll give you candy. Or something.
And I seriously don't get her.
I mean, he treats her like shit (even though he's saying he goes out of his way for 'his friends' which should include her, so I'm guessing he's either dillusional, he doesn't understand what is 'going out of the way', or he's just being an ass. I'll bet my money on him being an ass) and yet she still has all her feelings for him. She claims she was scared to hell because she thought she was going to get pregnant, and she still holds the world for him. He curses at her for not wanting to make a big U-turn to return a small GAME CONSOLE, in which her reasons being that it was late into the night, she still had people to send back, her vision is horrible in the dark (high estimitism or however you spell it), it was RAINING which made her vision much worse, she was very much tired out, all perfectly understandable reasons. And yet she STILL has her heart out for him.
I just can't understand it.
It's either she's really fallen sickly in love with him that she's blinded herself to the point that she CAN'T see that he's not worth ANYTHING
or she's somehow a complex masochist who loves a person the more they abuse them, even emotionally.
Maybe I should've tried tying her up and whipping her over and over and over again to the point that she cries out of pain. Maybe she'd really go for me instead.
Note very big and heavy sarcasm in the last paragraph (for all you people out there who seek to find my faults in my own blog. I KNOW my faults, you don't have to tell them to me. It's either I refuse to accept them at the moment, or I'm just dissatisfied with them and want to complain about them. It's my blog. I can do what I want. What I CAN'T do, is create good compliments for myself. Unless I really feel good about something, it just doesn't work. So yeah. hint, nudge. bla.)
But yeah. Sarcasm aside, that WOULD be interesting if it were true.
Either ways, I am really starting to hate this one person.
Besides my stepfather.
No, I'm not talking about the ass in the earlier paragraph. I'm talking about a new ass who doesn't seem to have an ass.
That was on a non-literal and literal sense. Figure it out. It's fun.
This person comes in, gives comments saying that 'this is only from one person's view, that's making everyone side with you cuz they only know your side of the story...' blablabla
whatthefu... COME ON you idiot! WAKE UP and OPEN YOUR EYES! You've been SLEEPING for the past TWENTY YEARS dont' you think it's time to CLEAR your HEAD of all those clouds already!? Geez! EVERYONE KNOWS the situation of BOTH people, and it's pretty darned CLEAR that...
Argh wtf nvm. Not like the person would see it any other way anyway. Hellbent on only understanding things their own way. Geez.
Then again, I'm also probably giving a biased opinion since I still DO have some feelings for her. But whatever. I find my decisions and judgement very un-biased when I'm serious about them so biasness is not an issue for me.
Gah. Whatever. Idiots will be idiots. Stupid people may learn, but idiots don't. People don't change unless a miracle happens. Then again, how many times do miracles happen in people?
That's right. Close to none.
So my judgement stands.
God
That hatred is really really seeping into my heart
Even my personality is getting worse
I don't know how to deal with it
Cuz I can't forgive
No matter what I do
No matter how much I try to look at the bright side
Or the good side
It just doesn't add up
I just can't
God please help me get rid of this darkness
Bless my blogreaders
Edit Note: I've only told ONE person that I've made a new post. And no, you are NOT whom I'm talking about in the majority part of the blog, except for you know where. That's the ONLY place I referred to you.
Note, there's a difference between stupid people WANTING/LEARNING to be smart, and stupid people TRYING to be smart. The former understands they are stupid so they are willing to learn, whereas the latter would prefer to think they're smart and thus make statements, observations and actions that completely share to the world their actual level of stupidity.
No I haven't told anyone of whom I'm talking about so start your guesses. If you're right, I'll give you candy. Or something.
And I seriously don't get her.
I mean, he treats her like shit (even though he's saying he goes out of his way for 'his friends' which should include her, so I'm guessing he's either dillusional, he doesn't understand what is 'going out of the way', or he's just being an ass. I'll bet my money on him being an ass) and yet she still has all her feelings for him. She claims she was scared to hell because she thought she was going to get pregnant, and she still holds the world for him. He curses at her for not wanting to make a big U-turn to return a small GAME CONSOLE, in which her reasons being that it was late into the night, she still had people to send back, her vision is horrible in the dark (high estimitism or however you spell it), it was RAINING which made her vision much worse, she was very much tired out, all perfectly understandable reasons. And yet she STILL has her heart out for him.
I just can't understand it.
It's either she's really fallen sickly in love with him that she's blinded herself to the point that she CAN'T see that he's not worth ANYTHING
or she's somehow a complex masochist who loves a person the more they abuse them, even emotionally.
Maybe I should've tried tying her up and whipping her over and over and over again to the point that she cries out of pain. Maybe she'd really go for me instead.
Note very big and heavy sarcasm in the last paragraph (for all you people out there who seek to find my faults in my own blog. I KNOW my faults, you don't have to tell them to me. It's either I refuse to accept them at the moment, or I'm just dissatisfied with them and want to complain about them. It's my blog. I can do what I want. What I CAN'T do, is create good compliments for myself. Unless I really feel good about something, it just doesn't work. So yeah. hint, nudge. bla.)
But yeah. Sarcasm aside, that WOULD be interesting if it were true.
Either ways, I am really starting to hate this one person.
Besides my stepfather.
No, I'm not talking about the ass in the earlier paragraph. I'm talking about a new ass who doesn't seem to have an ass.
That was on a non-literal and literal sense. Figure it out. It's fun.
This person comes in, gives comments saying that 'this is only from one person's view, that's making everyone side with you cuz they only know your side of the story...' blablabla
whatthefu... COME ON you idiot! WAKE UP and OPEN YOUR EYES! You've been SLEEPING for the past TWENTY YEARS dont' you think it's time to CLEAR your HEAD of all those clouds already!? Geez! EVERYONE KNOWS the situation of BOTH people, and it's pretty darned CLEAR that...
Argh wtf nvm. Not like the person would see it any other way anyway. Hellbent on only understanding things their own way. Geez.
Then again, I'm also probably giving a biased opinion since I still DO have some feelings for her. But whatever. I find my decisions and judgement very un-biased when I'm serious about them so biasness is not an issue for me.
Gah. Whatever. Idiots will be idiots. Stupid people may learn, but idiots don't. People don't change unless a miracle happens. Then again, how many times do miracles happen in people?
That's right. Close to none.
So my judgement stands.
God
That hatred is really really seeping into my heart
Even my personality is getting worse
I don't know how to deal with it
Cuz I can't forgive
No matter what I do
No matter how much I try to look at the bright side
Or the good side
It just doesn't add up
I just can't
God please help me get rid of this darkness
Bless my blogreaders
Edit Note: I've only told ONE person that I've made a new post. And no, you are NOT whom I'm talking about in the majority part of the blog, except for you know where. That's the ONLY place I referred to you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home