Exhauusted
yeah. I'm sooo tired. Wish I could quit my job with a million bucks in my account or something. Buy that corner house down the road from my place that's apparently been abandoned, renovate it and clean it up a bit, then I can start renting the rooms to friends, fetch and send people around, play magic!, and other non-work related stuff...
Been losing my temper a lot lately. It's as if after that explosion thing my patience has just gone and disappeared. I get irked and stung a lot, but 95% of the time I usually keep it calm and composed. Nowadays blood just starts rushing to my head, my ears get hot, and I feel like yelling profanities. Ugh. I gets so hard and SO tiring to hold everything in and calm down. I'm aware my fists also start to clench.
What's wrong with me... I've lost it. Yeah that's it, I've finally lost it. That part of 'tolerance' in my brain has exploded/fusedout and now I've got 0 tolerance. hurray. Fun. See how you people who friggin irritate me for fun like it now.
Blah.
ACGC was... a bit of a disappointment for me. Don't get me wrong, the event was actually rather nice (save for the friggin 1 1/2 hour delay from 6pm ending to a 7.30pm ending). I was just a bit disappointed. lol. Cuz I got dunked into the 'journeyman' (middle) class for the solo competition!!!! x_x that means I had a 0 chance of winning the wii T_T
Peronally, I think my performance rawked everyone else's. If you listened to the cheers and roars, you wouldn't have gotten a bigger one from any of the master-class cosplayers' performances. Save for Cikgu's, he just rawks hard in his gladiator performance. Don't get why he didn't win though, will be pressing one of t3h judges for an answer heheh.
But seriously. I just sorta felt insulted in a way, being dunked into the class with the digimon duo. I guess my costume IS unfinished (stupid friggin phoenix damnit I can't find that damn embroidery anywhere orz). But if we had performances first up, I'd have rawked everyone's asses off and handed them back. I mean, call it self-confidence or ego or anything you want, but if there's one thing I'm confident about myself it's my acting and ability to perform. I'm confident that none of the people in the competition would've put up a performance that included humour and seriousness and action like mine. I admit our fighting sequence was a bit silly (cuz we barely hit each other, and hardly had practice), but it was I believe by far better than the winner of the masterclass.
Ah well. Judges' decision is final. I have my own opinion, they have theirs. I'll leave it at that.
And I kinda won the Journeyman class, so bleh. Half my prize money goes to DA for helping me out :)
Ugh stomach ache.
I'm starting to dislike my sundays. I've always looked forward to sundays because I get to practice with my choir buds. But lately, I've been resenting going to practice. I could list a bunch of reasons, but it could probably just be me. Cuz the fault is always with me anyway.
Anyway, gotta go.
Laters.
God,
Please grant me patience.
Bless my blogreaders.
Been losing my temper a lot lately. It's as if after that explosion thing my patience has just gone and disappeared. I get irked and stung a lot, but 95% of the time I usually keep it calm and composed. Nowadays blood just starts rushing to my head, my ears get hot, and I feel like yelling profanities. Ugh. I gets so hard and SO tiring to hold everything in and calm down. I'm aware my fists also start to clench.
What's wrong with me... I've lost it. Yeah that's it, I've finally lost it. That part of 'tolerance' in my brain has exploded/fusedout and now I've got 0 tolerance. hurray. Fun. See how you people who friggin irritate me for fun like it now.
Blah.
ACGC was... a bit of a disappointment for me. Don't get me wrong, the event was actually rather nice (save for the friggin 1 1/2 hour delay from 6pm ending to a 7.30pm ending). I was just a bit disappointed. lol. Cuz I got dunked into the 'journeyman' (middle) class for the solo competition!!!! x_x that means I had a 0 chance of winning the wii T_T
Peronally, I think my performance rawked everyone else's. If you listened to the cheers and roars, you wouldn't have gotten a bigger one from any of the master-class cosplayers' performances. Save for Cikgu's, he just rawks hard in his gladiator performance. Don't get why he didn't win though, will be pressing one of t3h judges for an answer heheh.
But seriously. I just sorta felt insulted in a way, being dunked into the class with the digimon duo. I guess my costume IS unfinished (stupid friggin phoenix damnit I can't find that damn embroidery anywhere orz). But if we had performances first up, I'd have rawked everyone's asses off and handed them back. I mean, call it self-confidence or ego or anything you want, but if there's one thing I'm confident about myself it's my acting and ability to perform. I'm confident that none of the people in the competition would've put up a performance that included humour and seriousness and action like mine. I admit our fighting sequence was a bit silly (cuz we barely hit each other, and hardly had practice), but it was I believe by far better than the winner of the masterclass.
Ah well. Judges' decision is final. I have my own opinion, they have theirs. I'll leave it at that.
And I kinda won the Journeyman class, so bleh. Half my prize money goes to DA for helping me out :)
Ugh stomach ache.
I'm starting to dislike my sundays. I've always looked forward to sundays because I get to practice with my choir buds. But lately, I've been resenting going to practice. I could list a bunch of reasons, but it could probably just be me. Cuz the fault is always with me anyway.
Anyway, gotta go.
Laters.
God,
Please grant me patience.
Bless my blogreaders.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home