Fighting the Good Fight
If you don't crown him, pick him up and value him, who else will?
Build your man up because there are hidden battles he fights.
Don't become another fight he has to try to win.
But I've fought. I've always fought.
Always fought to try to win.
I fought hard. For years.
And.. I had been insistent that it wouldn't matter if I lost.
I was naive.
I'm still fighting. Though the chance of victory is as vague, if not more, than the first battle.
Anyway, I'm feeling better. So I'm abandoning this post. :P
Thanks Je T'aime. :)
Build your man up because there are hidden battles he fights.
Don't become another fight he has to try to win.
But I've fought. I've always fought.
Always fought to try to win.
I fought hard. For years.
And.. I had been insistent that it wouldn't matter if I lost.
I was naive.
I'm still fighting. Though the chance of victory is as vague, if not more, than the first battle.
Anyway, I'm feeling better. So I'm abandoning this post. :P
Thanks Je T'aime. :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home