Can this be True...
Well, yes it can =.=
She has been hurt in the past. Terribly. She had a crush on a guy who also had a crush on her... But they never said anything to each other about it. It was more on a "Mutual Feelings" relationship in where both sides never proposes, but are considered to be more or less in a relationship...
Well... As far as I know... SY (That'll be her codename, ya?) found out later that her crush (I'll call him XI) got himself a girlfriend without telling her anything, which would be 1 year after they both had those mutual feelings for each other... It crushed her like a whole stampede of Elephants ran over a little glass pot... Crushed into oblivion with no hope of ever mending the broken pieces back together...
Well, maybe I was exaggerating (a lot), but I guess that's how she would have felt... After all, we've been reading each other's minds a lot lately (especially today, since we were out on a date today... Watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith together XD)... Anyway, I guess I can understand her feelings very well... And frankly, I just want to make all that hurt in her go away... I don't want her to suffer anymore...
Which is also probably why I'm afraid for this relationship... I don't want to hurt her in any way, yet I won't know if I will until it happens... She's got enough hurt in her little past; I don't want to add salt to the wounds... Yet... I want to be there just to help her whenever she needs help... I don't know if I'm capable of anything, yet I want to do everything I can for her...
Still... We won't be seeing each other in a long while (not until her finals are over, which would be somewhere at the end of the year) and I guess that would help her with her studies anyway. We'll of course keep in contact via smsing and online chatting, but I guess that's about it until her finals are over. Once her exams are finished, I can work on getting her parents' favour (lol I make it sound like a routine... That is EXTREMELY bad). Hopefully I'll be able to convince them that I'll take good care of her no matter where we go...
God, I don't know what future you hold in store for me. If we were meant to be together, I know that You will make things happen and that You will be with us. I promise I will do what I must to help her see that You are the One and the Only true God. Yours is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever. Amen.
She has been hurt in the past. Terribly. She had a crush on a guy who also had a crush on her... But they never said anything to each other about it. It was more on a "Mutual Feelings" relationship in where both sides never proposes, but are considered to be more or less in a relationship...
Well... As far as I know... SY (That'll be her codename, ya?) found out later that her crush (I'll call him XI) got himself a girlfriend without telling her anything, which would be 1 year after they both had those mutual feelings for each other... It crushed her like a whole stampede of Elephants ran over a little glass pot... Crushed into oblivion with no hope of ever mending the broken pieces back together...
Well, maybe I was exaggerating (a lot), but I guess that's how she would have felt... After all, we've been reading each other's minds a lot lately (especially today, since we were out on a date today... Watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith together XD)... Anyway, I guess I can understand her feelings very well... And frankly, I just want to make all that hurt in her go away... I don't want her to suffer anymore...
Which is also probably why I'm afraid for this relationship... I don't want to hurt her in any way, yet I won't know if I will until it happens... She's got enough hurt in her little past; I don't want to add salt to the wounds... Yet... I want to be there just to help her whenever she needs help... I don't know if I'm capable of anything, yet I want to do everything I can for her...
Still... We won't be seeing each other in a long while (not until her finals are over, which would be somewhere at the end of the year) and I guess that would help her with her studies anyway. We'll of course keep in contact via smsing and online chatting, but I guess that's about it until her finals are over. Once her exams are finished, I can work on getting her parents' favour (lol I make it sound like a routine... That is EXTREMELY bad). Hopefully I'll be able to convince them that I'll take good care of her no matter where we go...
God, I don't know what future you hold in store for me. If we were meant to be together, I know that You will make things happen and that You will be with us. I promise I will do what I must to help her see that You are the One and the Only true God. Yours is the Kingdom, and the Power, and the Glory, forever and ever. Amen.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home