Sunday, July 10, 2005

SY

I forgot to cover this in a earlier blog... I guess I'll cover it here...


Well if you've been guessing about why I entitled this blog SY... You've probably guessed it right... The only right thing that ever goes on in the relationships I've been in is... To break off...


Well we didn't exactly get up together as bf/gf so technically we're not breaking off... But the feelings and emotions that played... Were no short of a relationship going on...


I just have to say that... SY is a really sweet and nice girl... She is really dependable and can take care of herself...

She decided that things were going a little too fast and she needed to concentrate more on her studies and let go of things to cool down...


Well... I let her go... Though I find that as a poor excuse for trying to make her 'pet brothers and sisters' happy...



My perception? Well... She has many of these 'pet brothers and sisters' and is especially close to one (I'll refer to as MM). Well for one... He's a gay... For two... She's really closely attached to him, so close that at times (in fact plenty of times) I felt jealous of him... Even though he's supposed to be gay and everything...

Other than that, he disliked me and didn't want SY to go out with me... I mean... I don't blame him... I'm a Christian and I don't accept homosexuals as right under any circumstances at all... Not just because I'm a Christian, but also because I feel that it's wrong and... Well... Just wrong...

SY doesn't see it that way though... She sees it as they were 'born that way' and so thus what makes them what they are... From what I understand and what I believe, that is not true at all... But... *sigh*

Anyway... I've been known to be disliked and hated by plenty of people... Maybe it's just my imgainary side telling me this... Maybe it's the Devil trying to bring down my spirits... Maybe it's just a fragment of my imagination... Either ways...


I just hope that she sees the truth... I thought that she wouldn't listen to any of their 'comments on me'... But I thought wrong... I am rather disappointed but... What's there to say? That was her choice and... I have no right to interfere...


Recently a friend told me a story, a true story about a friend of hers, that this guy had been chasing this girl for a very long time, and each time the girl just ran away from him... He chased and chased and she ran and ran...

Finally the girl turned around and yelled at him tos top chasing her, and he said "If you'll stop running, I'll stop chasing" and they got married...


I guess that's something I don't have - persistency... I don't persist after a girl when they tell me "No"... I see it as respecting their decision and honouring their choice... Now I'm not so sure... I don't know what to think...

No wonder I have 5 Exs, and if SY is counted, 6...

I don't know... I don't know anything about myself... Everyone tells me something else...

What am I...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wouldnt say much about this. you are not a persistent person, so i doubt you'll get the girl u want. and, you can't be TOO persistent too, because it makes the girl feel like she's trapped. So, there. I don't know why am I typing here anyway.

I know you life isnt all that as everyone had persumed it is. Sometimes just just have to take what is given. We can't expect much in life. You should try to accept some things, You are lucky to have a loving mother, friends (or so-called), college mates, and not forgetting the Lord. I find that you spend a lot of time wondering why God made things these way.

See, it is a miracle that somethings happened, and somethings don't. You can't count on the Lord alone to make, or change things. It also depends on you. You and God. God and you. So, try to take things easy.

Understand what the Lord has given. Don't wonder and ponder, and do nothing about it. Don't blame the Lord on what madness or sadness that befall you. Don't blame yourself either.

The thing is, not only you are moving from time to time. Everyone is. Like a piece of chess, or the board game Risk. One move determines the whole ending. One move changes everyone's direction.

Be content. It is not easy to live in this world , as I know. But it is not easy to die. There is no such thing as easy way out.

So, if you like the girl SY, yes, let her go. But no. Don't stop loving. She needs her space now, so give. But don't entirely let her go. I feel jealous seeing that you two, or most, you, being such a good and nice boyfriend towards SY. I just can't seem to find the qualities you have in my own boyfriend.

Such a shame isn't it. But I can't hope too much. There is no such thing as the perfect guy. SO, I try to accept things. But it always comes with 'give and offer'. I give, and I offer. My boyfriend does too. And that is how we learn to accept, and love other people's weaknesses, other people's attitude, other people's feelings.

DOn't think you are the onyl one giving and giving. SY gives too. You just have to see it with your ears. Always, with your ears.

12:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home