Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Of Addresses and Secrets

For those of you who read my blog, whom I've entrusted the address to, I expect some level of security and secrecy with the address - meaning to be direct and frank, I would really dislike it if you pass the address to someone else without my confirmation and consent (which is redundant to emphasize my point).

Much as BBT and I want people to know the troubles that we go through, we only wish to have all this information to be given to certain people whom we trust only. The address has leaked out to a certain person whom also has commented on my blog, which I find very disturbing indeed. This means that someone who has this blog's address has betrayed me by letting out secrets that we wish no one else to know.

Please do not try to reason with me about the chances of using Google or other search engines to reveal the location of this blog. I tell you there is less than a 1% chance for any person at all to be able to Google these archives out simply because the words I have used in here are too general to be searched out. That is also partially the reason why I have encrypted codenames for the people I mention in my blog - it is to maintain the secrecy of these people (for those who don't know them) and also for the secrecy of this blog.

I already have a guess on how my blog address leaked out and who is responsible for it. As for those who have not heard me say this before, my guesses are 75% correct, 15% slitghly off and 10% way off. I guess not by just random guesses but by using methods to find things out. The address will be given to that person again should he/she ask, but as far as I'm concerned, I will have a talk with that person. If that person is you, please I ask you, do NOT give my address to anyone at ALL without my consent. If not, the blog will be moved again and the address will not be given to you.


As for today's blog...


I've understood many things in this world, which would probably amount to close to nothing compared to the true amount of knowledge to be udnerstood. But one thing I cannot understand is why people will lie, from the pettiest reasons to problems with the nation at stake.

When a person trusts you, they expect you to not betray them. Yes betrayal is a common action in our world, I have to admit. But what brings this action to be done? Greed?

For example, M has lied to me so many times that I have literally no trust in her at all now. Everything she says to me are possibly lies or bluffs. I admit, I trust people very easilly, but for me to actually lose my trust in someone so severly that I take precaution everytime I speak to this person... It's rather a little too much.

Much has happened since the day I first started my blog, and believe me I've grown a lot more and understand many more things. But one thing I still cannot comprehend and accept is lies. It is perhaps the most common action to be done against the 10 Commandments of God - ie. Thou shall not Lie.

I too admit, I do lie once in a while to escape answering certain questions just for the sake of not being bothered by certain people. But on other times, I hold myself down and do not permit lies to escape. Even in bad situations I don't lie. Even in a situation when M told me not to tell her mom where she was, I told her mom. Some tarrot cards have shown me as the Knight of Cups, the upholder of Love and Justice. Though I won't allow myself to believe anything the Tarrot Cards say, I WOULD like to say that it's what I would like to be - the upholder of Love and Justice. Of course, being the Upholder of the Will of God would be even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home