73h b1u22n355
Yes that's 1337 (or leet) language there XD
I guess it's true - I have no patience.
No patience for people who are extremely blurr to the max.
I mean, c'mon. You're 18 years old, please BE your age! Don't ACT, BE your age. I don't expect awesome matureness to the point that you're being an old fart. Heck, immatureness is fine, we all need to remain in contact with our inner child. BUt PLEASE for goodness sakes, DON'T BE FRIGGIN BLURR!! It's irritating when there are things that someone is trying to tell you that are not difficult to understand and you don't even know what the heck I'm talking about! If you're not paying attention, that's different. It's when you're paying attention and BEING BLURR AT THE SAME TIME ABOUT PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING I'M TRYING TO SAY!!!
I know not everyone has high IQ, but PLEASE, these are basic stuff that I'm talking, communicating, speaking, blabbering even. Don't be an ass and talk about something totally unrelated to the topic and yet still BE innocent about what you just did! Acting innocent is bad enough, if you ARE innocent and blurr to that kind of maximum...
Well, I just don't have the patience and the energy to deal with it -_-
And no, the person I'm ranting about doesn't even know I have a blog address, so it's fine, it's not you. (Heck even if I gave him my blog address, he'd still be wondering what it is after a week or two.)
And there goes my ranting for today.
Guess what?
I've got to deal with him for a week (we're on some kind of project and he's in my group. Not like I wanted him in, but the guy I wanted in is some sort of close friend of his, and he wanted in. So out of uh... 'Kindness' I gave him in). UGH!
God, please grant me patience. As the PDL has stated, some people are labeled as "EGRs - Extra Grace Required". I'm sorry that my grace is in short supply of those who need extra. Please grant me that extra?
I guess it's true - I have no patience.
No patience for people who are extremely blurr to the max.
I mean, c'mon. You're 18 years old, please BE your age! Don't ACT, BE your age. I don't expect awesome matureness to the point that you're being an old fart. Heck, immatureness is fine, we all need to remain in contact with our inner child. BUt PLEASE for goodness sakes, DON'T BE FRIGGIN BLURR!! It's irritating when there are things that someone is trying to tell you that are not difficult to understand and you don't even know what the heck I'm talking about! If you're not paying attention, that's different. It's when you're paying attention and BEING BLURR AT THE SAME TIME ABOUT PRACTICALLY EVERYTHING I'M TRYING TO SAY!!!
I know not everyone has high IQ, but PLEASE, these are basic stuff that I'm talking, communicating, speaking, blabbering even. Don't be an ass and talk about something totally unrelated to the topic and yet still BE innocent about what you just did! Acting innocent is bad enough, if you ARE innocent and blurr to that kind of maximum...
Well, I just don't have the patience and the energy to deal with it -_-
And no, the person I'm ranting about doesn't even know I have a blog address, so it's fine, it's not you. (Heck even if I gave him my blog address, he'd still be wondering what it is after a week or two.)
And there goes my ranting for today.
Guess what?
I've got to deal with him for a week (we're on some kind of project and he's in my group. Not like I wanted him in, but the guy I wanted in is some sort of close friend of his, and he wanted in. So out of uh... 'Kindness' I gave him in). UGH!
God, please grant me patience. As the PDL has stated, some people are labeled as "EGRs - Extra Grace Required". I'm sorry that my grace is in short supply of those who need extra. Please grant me that extra?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home