Squeeze My Breathe Away
I'm broke.
That's it. I'm broke. Beyond broke actually. Not to the extenct that I owe loan charks cash and I'm declared officially bankrupt and stuff... But I am seriously broke.
I'm sorry my dear blog-readers if you don't receive a present for Christmas this year. I've had very VERY limited funding this year and if not for stealing more money from my government loan account, I wouldn't have been able to get more than 1 present, which was for my mom.
The only presents that I can say for sure that I bought with real meaning in them, are the presents that I got for my mom, B, and my grandmother.
Oh, and my stepfather too. I took the step of faith. So there.
Others... I got presents for DA, L and my two cousin sisters JA and DT. Oh, and for my sister. They're all the same things though... Small cute TY soft toys... I mean, the only reason I got them was cuz they were on offer. And I was desperate. My budget didn't allow me to think too much about presents. Though I really did wish I could. I felt so guilty having the thought that I'll just have to give them something cheap.
I mean, when I give a person a present, as we all say, it's the thought that counts, right? So I think of what the person would like, and find through everything to get something they'd like. It's not easy, remembering every single person's likes and dislikes to buy presents for.
I still feel horribly guilty for getting a cheap thing for my sister. I mean c'mon, she's my darling little sister. I feel horrible.
And I didn't get anything for HM. That just makes me feel so much worse.
Oh, and A and CSY too.
Not to mention 3 cousin brothers and 2 more baby cousin sisters.
Oh, and 3 nieces. Yes I have nieces, one's a rather hot 13-year old too.
Dammit, I feel so utterly horrible.
And to think that DA, B and L bought a special present for me too. Way long before Christmas actually came close. Ah what a f###ing good friend I am.
Squeeze my breathe away.
Take this life today.
Pull me from this finite waste, I pray.
Hold me from the doors
Where all the light floors
Fill me with the feelings of remorse.
Why have I come here?
What have I done
To deserve all I have here
To live in the sun?
People more deserving
Have less than what I'm blessed
Why give life for one completely messed.
Because He loves me
Because of who He is
Because He created me
The one to share His bliss
Should I believe in
His Son who died for me
Then I'll soar with Him
to the open arms
Of Love.
Why catch me when I fall?
From really losing all
Why save me from the world, I should be dead.
Why take this hand of mine
With yours so divine
When mine is filled with sins that I have lined.
Why do you care?
What do I own
That made you pay my fare
To die in flesh and bone
What is there in me?
That can be of any worth
I have been just a mistake from my birth.
Because He loves me
Because of who He is
Because He created me
The one to share His bliss
Should I believe in
His Son who died for me
Then I'll soar with Him
to the open arms
Of Love.
When the times are dark and gloomy
He's the lamp upon my feet
When the days are cold and stormy
My shortfalls He will meet
Because He loves me
Because of who He is
Because He created me
The one to share His bliss
Should I believe in
His Son who died for me
Then I'll soar with Him
to the open arms
Of Love.
To the open arms
Of Love.
That's it. I'm broke. Beyond broke actually. Not to the extenct that I owe loan charks cash and I'm declared officially bankrupt and stuff... But I am seriously broke.
I'm sorry my dear blog-readers if you don't receive a present for Christmas this year. I've had very VERY limited funding this year and if not for stealing more money from my government loan account, I wouldn't have been able to get more than 1 present, which was for my mom.
The only presents that I can say for sure that I bought with real meaning in them, are the presents that I got for my mom, B, and my grandmother.
Oh, and my stepfather too. I took the step of faith. So there.
Others... I got presents for DA, L and my two cousin sisters JA and DT. Oh, and for my sister. They're all the same things though... Small cute TY soft toys... I mean, the only reason I got them was cuz they were on offer. And I was desperate. My budget didn't allow me to think too much about presents. Though I really did wish I could. I felt so guilty having the thought that I'll just have to give them something cheap.
I mean, when I give a person a present, as we all say, it's the thought that counts, right? So I think of what the person would like, and find through everything to get something they'd like. It's not easy, remembering every single person's likes and dislikes to buy presents for.
I still feel horribly guilty for getting a cheap thing for my sister. I mean c'mon, she's my darling little sister. I feel horrible.
And I didn't get anything for HM. That just makes me feel so much worse.
Oh, and A and CSY too.
Not to mention 3 cousin brothers and 2 more baby cousin sisters.
Oh, and 3 nieces. Yes I have nieces, one's a rather hot 13-year old too.
Dammit, I feel so utterly horrible.
And to think that DA, B and L bought a special present for me too. Way long before Christmas actually came close. Ah what a f###ing good friend I am.
Squeeze my breathe away.
Take this life today.
Pull me from this finite waste, I pray.
Hold me from the doors
Where all the light floors
Fill me with the feelings of remorse.
Why have I come here?
What have I done
To deserve all I have here
To live in the sun?
People more deserving
Have less than what I'm blessed
Why give life for one completely messed.
Because He loves me
Because of who He is
Because He created me
The one to share His bliss
Should I believe in
His Son who died for me
Then I'll soar with Him
to the open arms
Of Love.
Why catch me when I fall?
From really losing all
Why save me from the world, I should be dead.
Why take this hand of mine
With yours so divine
When mine is filled with sins that I have lined.
Why do you care?
What do I own
That made you pay my fare
To die in flesh and bone
What is there in me?
That can be of any worth
I have been just a mistake from my birth.
Because He loves me
Because of who He is
Because He created me
The one to share His bliss
Should I believe in
His Son who died for me
Then I'll soar with Him
to the open arms
Of Love.
When the times are dark and gloomy
He's the lamp upon my feet
When the days are cold and stormy
My shortfalls He will meet
Because He loves me
Because of who He is
Because He created me
The one to share His bliss
Should I believe in
His Son who died for me
Then I'll soar with Him
to the open arms
Of Love.
To the open arms
Of Love.


2 Comments:
Dude, chill man.. no one expects presents during christmas.. well, maybe some do la but not all.. so you don't have to worry so much about feeling guilty.. dude, at least you thought about getting them stuff.. and you bought quite a lot of stuff for people with a very low budget and IT IS the thought that counts! =)
Oh, thanks for the shirt! hahahah... it looks really cool man!!~ what coincidence that i was actually saving up to get a shirt like this one, just a different colour but looks like i don't have to anymore! =) thanks man.. it looks great... i'm gonna wear it to DA's party.. still hope that you'll still be able to make it man but family is more important! =)
Oh and i'm sorry as well if your present is not up to expectations but i was kinda low on budget as well.. hopefully, your birthday pressie will be much nicer than your christmas one.. =) well, you take care and Merry Christmas man... oh yeah, i'm proud of you that you bought a present for your stepfather.. =) it's a good thing that you did.. lol.. God bless man~!
MERRY CHRISTMAS, DEAREST.
May God puts his hands over you and bless you with grace, faith and love.
May the Lord puts his arms around you and your family, a small fortune unfold and bonds tighten to love.
May Jesus Christ sends his guardian angels to guard you and your family safety, and ensure the best for you.
God Bless You Dearest.
PS: And I don't need any present. One of them is a surprising existance of you in my life. Thank You for eveything.
-A
Post a Comment
<< Home