Regresso De' lamionte
WARNING : There's more to this blog than meets the eye. As I sort of 'suggested' to my mom, today, learn to read between the lines. (you wanna do that literally fine, but there're no lines in my blog post, so sorry about that.
Something I stole from someone.
7 Deadly Sins:
ANGER
1. Who did you last get angry with? To tell you the truth, an ex-schoolmate.
2. What is your weapon of choice? Double blades, held tongfer style.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? Women have always seeked 'gender equality'. Why not?
4. How about of the same sex? Actually it's the same gender that I dislike more, not the women.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I seriously can't remember. My mom or dad, probably. My dad. Probably.
6. What is your pet peeve? Sorry no pets. Don't know what's peeve either.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I let them go. Only problem is I don't forget too easilly.
SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Work out.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? 4-5pm, I'm not sure.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't. I contact everyone I need to -_-;;
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Forgetting isn't lame, it happens. Actually a lame excuse would be like "Huh? What's that? Can eat?"
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? No.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout? 2 days ago, helping with the backdrop for my church performance. My legs almost died while I was driving.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? Once. (Then I woke up 1 hour later than I planned to. Hate the snooze. Hate it when my alarms break too.)
GLUTTONY
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Uh... Esprit Raspberry flavour?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? I'm sure it's white or red meat. Red, since there's bird flu around. And fish is getting expensive.
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? 12 glasses of red and white wine. Didn't get drunk. Amazing eh?
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? I don't diet. I just don't wake up in time for breakfast and lunch.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? My weight is fine. It's the fat that bothers me.
7. Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "LUNCH!"? Well, if they were eating spaghetti right now yes.
LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? Erm... Half Body or fully? (Lotsa half naked men in the neighbourhood...)
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family? Erm... Half naked or full body?
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Uh yes. I've caught myself staring at the rather small boobs of the female gender while talking to them before. I don't like voluptious women, though it's rather interesting to know how much they'd weigh and what happens if they started running real fast.
4. Have you "done it"? No. Don't ask again.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Mouth. Lips for the sweet kiss, tongue for the insatioble hunger for love, voice for the endless conversations and lovely singing. (no I don't try it out on every single girl please. These are rare occasions we're talking abt).
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Never seen one, unless you count me propositioning myself, which I find deliriously hard to turn down.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? Sorry, I doubt I qualify for one.
GREED
1. How many credit cards do you own? I've got a few off my mom. They were expired.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Does an arcade count as a store?
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Eat. Sashimi rawks!
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Rich. Fortune brings fame, not the other way round (though fame does help contribute more often than not). Some famous people are rather damned poor.
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? I'd die if I accepted.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? I steal things every day. I give them back later after I've used them, example I steal an eraser from a friend, then return it a few seconds later.
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Very few. Wish I had more.
PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Getting the best student award. Seriously, that is one thing I could look at every day and take good care of w/o being sick of it.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? My mom? Being who I am and where I've gone so far is enough for her to be proud of. My dad? If you ask me, nothing. Stepfather AND not.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? Seriously that's too deep to ask. I don't have the space (and time) to type it all out. But it DOES involve being a good Christian, going to Japan and becoming a Christian singer in Japan.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? Actually, if it's anything to do with what I'm good at eg. English, I'd be honoured to have contested and lost to someone much better than I am.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Yes. That's one of the reasons why I enter a contest in the first place - cuz I know 70% that I'm gonna win.
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Uh... Games plenty. That's what cheat codes AREN'T for.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? To be accepted as someone NS can still trust even in her worst times. Maybe not proud, but grateful.
ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? A loving relationship that will last forever. Seriously. I'm hungry for it.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces"? Nobody. I am me and I love my hair. And my mom. And my sister and all the members of my maternal side (immediate). I don't want to give them up for anything. Except God of course.
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? I would be me. XD
4. Have you ever been cheated on? Possibly.
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? Yeah. The fats around my waist could just disappear one day and abs appeared in their place and I would be happy about my physical self for the rest of my life. Maybe.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Self-Esteem.
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? No.
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? I don't like sin. That's a stupid question.
~~~~
3 days ago (thursday) I watched a movie called Singing In The Rain.
It made me remember of my current situation in relationship and how much my hunger has eaten its way into my sanity. Unfortunately, my sanity can't fight it off. As I was airing my hot car after college, a cool breeze blew threw my face and my hair, whipping it back a little. "A slight breeze of Nostalgia" as I called it. It sought to soothe me, but instead whetted my heart's appetite. "I wish I could stand there, holding hands with the one I love and enjoyed that moment together. It was... A romantic moment."
I can't remember what happened on friday, but it didn't help with making me forget that I was still smitten by the hunger for love.
Today was worse.
I was having a 4 movie marathon with CSY and ICQX (ex-schoolmate). We watched (in order) Underworld : Evolution, The Pink Panther, Casanova and Nanny McPhee.
Though it was extremely funny (for the last 3 movies of course, Underworld was mostly gory/gorey/howyouspellityeah). I laught like a hysterical maniac (which I do all the time).
But then, Underworld : Evolution, The Pink Panther and Casanova killed me.
Well, not exactly killed, but it could be along those lines.
And CSY and ICQX made it worse (sorry to say but I wanna be honest).
Why...?
If you're smart, you'll know how to do as what I said at the beginning of this post and exactly what to read.
I wanna bring NS to church, especially for the easter performance. She's been going through some stuff as of late (though most of the time I'd say she goes through stuff every single darned day) and I'm sure it'd help. Thing is - I'd be breaking the law. NS is a Malay. She doesn't mind, in fact she'd like to. But the government doesn't think so. Typical.
Oh and BTW, the title for this blog? I thought of it while in MV today. It just... Appeared. Sounds French (too much of that Casanova). I'd like to use it for my future poem. I doubt it means anything, but it sounds rather nice. I DO have a meaning for it, though. Figure it out and I might give you a chocolate. Might.
EDIT : By the way, the heroine for Underwold : Evolution reminded me really badly of ECYL. Why? Cause I always remembered that whenever ECYL was in the mood or annoyed at something, her mouth would hang open like when Selene (the heroine) would when she's about to kiss Michael. Coincidentally, ECYL's boyfriend's name sounds similar to Selene's. Boyfriend I mean. And trust me, all that information DID NOT HELP ONE BIT!
God,
I'm still struck. Underworld made it a lot worse. The Pink Panther inspired my flair with words. Casanova... The whole damned movie is filled with it (forgive my language please). Yet, I know I'm not ready. God, please help me through, hold me up and push me forward till I am ready... Till you say I'm ready.
And God, please heal BLSL's foot. Stupid guy sprained his ankle, pushed himself to jog more and won't see a doctor. Typical. Please, heal his foot. He rides a bike to college. He's walking around with a crutch. You know how bad it is. Please heal him.
Goodnight.


1 Comments:
dude.. Job's done! ahahaa... chill and relax man.. thinking too much about something that we want badly ain't good for ya.. believe me, i know.. nostalgic wind of romance? felt that a dozen times while being alone and trust me, i felt the exact same way that you did..
I believe that things happens to you when you least expect it to and that's nice.. trust in Him and He will give you the right one.. if you haven't found any yet, it's because He thinks it's not time yet.. right?
Anyways, no worries about friday man.. my ankle's all better now.. i'm walking without using the crutch and my swell has gotten smaller.. another week's rest and i should be up and playing again! =) ahahah.. stupid and stubborn? so sue me! lol.. take care man and see you around.. ciao!
Post a Comment
<< Home