Happy Post
Ben complained that I haven't been writing happy posts. And my last post wasn't very happy either, so he complained.
So Ben
HERE'S A HAPPY POST!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Happy now? >.>
Anyway, here's something that made me laugh quite a bit XD;;
Watch it! XD
And recently while riding in a friend's car to the LRT station...
She told me not to compare myself with 'her'. It just wouldn't be fair to either side because of the vast difference in vocal quality, as in the difference in the natural vocal chords. Our voices are different, therefore it would not be fair to compare myself to her. Yes her voice is supremely beautiful and serene, but that is because THAT is her VOICE. Training only helps with control and projection and improvement in the quality, not the original sound. She was gifted with her wonderful voice, therefore it is not fair to compare the gifts of God and see which is better.
Well, that last part was what I deduced anyway.
However, I noted that she lacked in the area of acting. Her facial expressions, her actions, her stage presence, all gave this away, especially during her solos. If you've been to "A Grand Night for Singing", you'll notice that her right and left hand tend to be stuck in a certian half-way up position (as if she's putting her hands on a table), which she very often lifts up in a gesture repeatedly.
What am I saying? lol if she reads this she's so gonna get annoyed at me again haha...
Anyway, that's when my friend told me that another someone and the creative director for TCS commented
That I'm a good actor.
I have the capability of changing my whole being and going into character in an instant (something many actors apparently seem to find very hard to do, I know some actually spend several minutes getting into character). That being besides that I know my stage well, I have good stage presence (knowing how to stand a little just to stand out and look good, knowing where to maneuver to stay within the stage boundaries so that even though I look like I'm doing what everyone is doing I can catch a person's attention and look good doing it), and...
And well... I don't know. I could point out certain factors that I believe make me an above average actor in the acting industry/world but that could possibly be self-praise.
Yet... When she said that (adding that for that to come from two people who're IN the acting industry it was pretty high praise)... I don't know, I felt... I felt something I hadn't felt before. Or at least in a very long time. It was a sense of... Of fulfillment, of satisfaction, happiness, joy, gratitude... As if for the first time in my life, I'm actually doing something right...
I was touched.
No not in THAT way. -_-;;
I found that tears were starting to well up in my eyes. Luckily I was sitting in the backseat and she couldn't see me.
So she reasoned that while 'she' had her incredible vocal talents that overshadowed her acting, I had my acting talents that overshadowed my singing talents. So in a way, we sorta balanced out.
Which was where my mind jumped two steps ahead and started thinking about something else again. Pretty obvious (since it jumps in so frequently whenever I'm on the subject of her), but... Yeah whatever.
But I'm really grateful for her to have told me that. It gave me a little more confidence in myself. I've always believed that I've got above average acting skills... But it's something else to have it confirmed by someone who's really IN that world itself.
It's like a swordsman who's training by himself, after having a fight or some training in the woods, is noticed by an expert swordsman and is commented to be good. If it's all you've ever known to be able to do... It really lifts you up.
Like how I'm told I've done a video that I edited well...
Anyways, that's most of it I guess. Have been losing my appetite a little lately (probably due to 3 nights of buffet in a row), but I guess that's a good thing. I lost 2 kg during production, but I've probably put them back on T_T Need to lose weight! T_T
God
I'ma try harder to stop
And I'ma try harder to be good
Please give me the strength and the perseverence
And the motivation.
God bless my blogreaders
And of course, Jun, Jas, Ivan, Ben, CSY and Sylkis.
God bless YOU! :)
So Ben
HERE'S A HAPPY POST!
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
Happy now? >.>
Anyway, here's something that made me laugh quite a bit XD;;
Watch it! XD
And recently while riding in a friend's car to the LRT station...
She told me not to compare myself with 'her'. It just wouldn't be fair to either side because of the vast difference in vocal quality, as in the difference in the natural vocal chords. Our voices are different, therefore it would not be fair to compare myself to her. Yes her voice is supremely beautiful and serene, but that is because THAT is her VOICE. Training only helps with control and projection and improvement in the quality, not the original sound. She was gifted with her wonderful voice, therefore it is not fair to compare the gifts of God and see which is better.
Well, that last part was what I deduced anyway.
However, I noted that she lacked in the area of acting. Her facial expressions, her actions, her stage presence, all gave this away, especially during her solos. If you've been to "A Grand Night for Singing", you'll notice that her right and left hand tend to be stuck in a certian half-way up position (as if she's putting her hands on a table), which she very often lifts up in a gesture repeatedly.
What am I saying? lol if she reads this she's so gonna get annoyed at me again haha...
Anyway, that's when my friend told me that another someone and the creative director for TCS commented
That I'm a good actor.
I have the capability of changing my whole being and going into character in an instant (something many actors apparently seem to find very hard to do, I know some actually spend several minutes getting into character). That being besides that I know my stage well, I have good stage presence (knowing how to stand a little just to stand out and look good, knowing where to maneuver to stay within the stage boundaries so that even though I look like I'm doing what everyone is doing I can catch a person's attention and look good doing it), and...
And well... I don't know. I could point out certain factors that I believe make me an above average actor in the acting industry/world but that could possibly be self-praise.
Yet... When she said that (adding that for that to come from two people who're IN the acting industry it was pretty high praise)... I don't know, I felt... I felt something I hadn't felt before. Or at least in a very long time. It was a sense of... Of fulfillment, of satisfaction, happiness, joy, gratitude... As if for the first time in my life, I'm actually doing something right...
I was touched.
No not in THAT way. -_-;;
I found that tears were starting to well up in my eyes. Luckily I was sitting in the backseat and she couldn't see me.
So she reasoned that while 'she' had her incredible vocal talents that overshadowed her acting, I had my acting talents that overshadowed my singing talents. So in a way, we sorta balanced out.
Which was where my mind jumped two steps ahead and started thinking about something else again. Pretty obvious (since it jumps in so frequently whenever I'm on the subject of her), but... Yeah whatever.
But I'm really grateful for her to have told me that. It gave me a little more confidence in myself. I've always believed that I've got above average acting skills... But it's something else to have it confirmed by someone who's really IN that world itself.
It's like a swordsman who's training by himself, after having a fight or some training in the woods, is noticed by an expert swordsman and is commented to be good. If it's all you've ever known to be able to do... It really lifts you up.
Like how I'm told I've done a video that I edited well...
Anyways, that's most of it I guess. Have been losing my appetite a little lately (probably due to 3 nights of buffet in a row), but I guess that's a good thing. I lost 2 kg during production, but I've probably put them back on T_T Need to lose weight! T_T
God
I'ma try harder to stop
And I'ma try harder to be good
Please give me the strength and the perseverence
And the motivation.
God bless my blogreaders
And of course, Jun, Jas, Ivan, Ben, CSY and Sylkis.
God bless YOU! :)


3 Comments:
Hey u...
Just leaving a message to let you know that I still regularly stalk your blog.. and that I agree with Ben.
I'm glad you found fulfillment once again with the encouraging words your friend left you =D
Stay happy! That's more like it innit.
CSY
buy tramadol mastercard safe to buy ultram online - tramadol 50mg capsules
You'll find a female version, too, which can be call a clitoris sizegenetics. In fact, all primates, in spite of human beings, feature a penis sizegenetics.That's nice to know, considering that it means that foreplay and oral sex play a higher role inside the sexuality of humans than in every one other primates and most other mammals. Since a sizegenetics is neither utilized for your personal male or female in the human species (getting a penile or clitoral sizegenetics), that means we rely on more intimate foreplay as well oral sex to stimulate our partners into become sexually engorged. It's one aspect that sets human beings regardless of our ape brothers and sisters.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home