She Friggin Blocked Me~ Trust, She Friggin Blocked Me~ Lalalala
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WvAzMpYHQ8
Click that link and watch that vid! XD
AAnnywayy....
I've been procrastinating about going to the gym. Again.
Can't seem to find the willpower in me to go there to do it for myself. I don't know why.
And today...
Today I ate a bag of Nachos and a slice of Papaya (standard buy-outside-size) for lunch. For dinner, I had a sandwich. The one I bought from the bread store in Endah Parade. And it's small.
Something's wrong with me today.
Gah.
I wish I could just blog about happy moments. But the truth is, I keep thinking only about the sad moments in life. The hardships, how people treat other people...
I got another chain letter/email today. It's really sickening when you read it, and you think about it.
It always starts with some sob story about someone who died.
Then at the end, it'll threaten you and say that if you don't pass this on to a certain number of people within a certain time, this ghost will come to kill you. Or you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life. Or you'll never have a good love life. Or something along those lines.
Or, it'll tell you that you're being blessed today. Or you get a free wish.
Then at the end, it'll tell you to send this to x number in x time, or you'll have badluck blablablabla. OR it'll tell you that if you want your wish to come true or to get your blessings, you must send this to yadda yadda.
It'd be fine if some random person sends it, and it so happens that my address somehow gets added in.
But it really really sucks when a FRIEND sends it to you.
It's like saying "Hey! I got this chain letter, and I think I'll die if I don't do this. So I'm sending it to you. I hope you send it! Cuz if you don't, I think you'll die! Cheers! :) "
Wow, what a friend. With friends like these, seriously, I don't need any enemies.
Especially when they all know I DON'T forward spam mail.
Especially ESPECIALLY those spam mail that try to hinge on your guilt, telling you that if you believe that Jesus is your God and if you wanna spread His words, you must send this email, to show that you care and blablabla.
The thing is... Don't you all get it? These chain letters are created to spam and clog the internet, slowing down the whole world wide web. That is their MAIN purpose. Besides scaring the shit out of some people or holding some people guilty.
Seriously, don't you people ever THINK? Do you ever THINK how the person on the receiving end FEELS LIKE when they get this kind of mail/letter from YOU, who is SUPPOSED to be a FRIEND to that person?
If you wanted them dead so badly, just go and hire a hitman/assassin/mafia or something.
"Oh no, if I don't do this I'll die so I have to do this."
Wow, such powerful brains you got. A ghost tracks all those emails that are mass-spammed throughout the net, appears at 5 different countries in the world simultaenously at 234982756 different places, and kills people for not clogging the net with her silly email stories.
Right.
Get a life.
Or better yet
Get a BRAIN.
And for those who spam the "if you don't do this you won't get blessed" mails
seriously. Our blessings come from God, and He chooses when and how to bless us.
If it was as simple as clogging the internet, God would be spamming BLESSES too. Without thinking.
"Hey, this guy spammed the net in my name! I should bless him!"
Wow. What logic. What inspiration.
What utter brainless activity.
Seriously, get a brain, and start thinking BEFORE you send those lousy spams.
Yes, if you wish to 'bless' someone by sending them an inspirational e-mail, that's fine. But make a note on top saying to ignore the "I MUST SEND THIS TO 598654 PEOPLE" part, or delete that part all together. Leaving that there just proves that you're another one of those people who WANTS the internet clogged. If you're so diligent in forwarding 'blesses' to people, then diligently THINK and DO WHAT'S APPROPRIATE to MAKE it a bless. Not being bothered about others who feel inclined to follow the "I MUST SPAM THIS" order is just part and parcel of being lazy. That's not blessing, that's BURDENING.
Think guys, think. We all have a powerful mind. If we all started using it, the world would be a much better place.
And about that vid
Someone said that it kinda fit my situation.
I had to reply that THAT was my real reason.
No I'm not saying who, figure it out. Kinda easy really.
The problem is
she said that she wanted to keep it as friends.
Ironically, SHE'S the one that's NOT keeping it as friends, rather as some distant acquaintance or safe-distance-from-stalker/weirdguy kinda thing.
Whatever. She's only 20. I've come to a conclusion that no matter the age, women are not as mature as the world think they are.
Maturity comes with experience AND age. Just age alone won't make a girl mature any faster than a guy could. Yes they make more decisions and assume more responsibility faster than most guys, but that doesn't mean they're fully mature. The teenaged-thinking and application is still there a lot of the times.
And of course, they'll deny every single bit of it. Which little girl wouldn't?
Gotta go off now.
God
I'm sorry. I need to be less critical about people, and less bitter.
Please teach me how.
Or better yet, please SHOW me how.
Goodnight.
And God, bless these souls who read my blog ever so fervently.
They are either really good friends who care, or really bad enemies who hate me. Either ways, bless them. For we are to love our friends, and our enemies.
Click that link and watch that vid! XD
AAnnywayy....
I've been procrastinating about going to the gym. Again.
Can't seem to find the willpower in me to go there to do it for myself. I don't know why.
And today...
Today I ate a bag of Nachos and a slice of Papaya (standard buy-outside-size) for lunch. For dinner, I had a sandwich. The one I bought from the bread store in Endah Parade. And it's small.
Something's wrong with me today.
Gah.
I wish I could just blog about happy moments. But the truth is, I keep thinking only about the sad moments in life. The hardships, how people treat other people...
I got another chain letter/email today. It's really sickening when you read it, and you think about it.
It always starts with some sob story about someone who died.
Then at the end, it'll threaten you and say that if you don't pass this on to a certain number of people within a certain time, this ghost will come to kill you. Or you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life. Or you'll never have a good love life. Or something along those lines.
Or, it'll tell you that you're being blessed today. Or you get a free wish.
Then at the end, it'll tell you to send this to x number in x time, or you'll have badluck blablablabla. OR it'll tell you that if you want your wish to come true or to get your blessings, you must send this to yadda yadda.
It'd be fine if some random person sends it, and it so happens that my address somehow gets added in.
But it really really sucks when a FRIEND sends it to you.
It's like saying "Hey! I got this chain letter, and I think I'll die if I don't do this. So I'm sending it to you. I hope you send it! Cuz if you don't, I think you'll die! Cheers! :) "
Wow, what a friend. With friends like these, seriously, I don't need any enemies.
Especially when they all know I DON'T forward spam mail.
Especially ESPECIALLY those spam mail that try to hinge on your guilt, telling you that if you believe that Jesus is your God and if you wanna spread His words, you must send this email, to show that you care and blablabla.
The thing is... Don't you all get it? These chain letters are created to spam and clog the internet, slowing down the whole world wide web. That is their MAIN purpose. Besides scaring the shit out of some people or holding some people guilty.
Seriously, don't you people ever THINK? Do you ever THINK how the person on the receiving end FEELS LIKE when they get this kind of mail/letter from YOU, who is SUPPOSED to be a FRIEND to that person?
If you wanted them dead so badly, just go and hire a hitman/assassin/mafia or something.
"Oh no, if I don't do this I'll die so I have to do this."
Wow, such powerful brains you got. A ghost tracks all those emails that are mass-spammed throughout the net, appears at 5 different countries in the world simultaenously at 234982756 different places, and kills people for not clogging the net with her silly email stories.
Right.
Get a life.
Or better yet
Get a BRAIN.
And for those who spam the "if you don't do this you won't get blessed" mails
seriously. Our blessings come from God, and He chooses when and how to bless us.
If it was as simple as clogging the internet, God would be spamming BLESSES too. Without thinking.
"Hey, this guy spammed the net in my name! I should bless him!"
Wow. What logic. What inspiration.
What utter brainless activity.
Seriously, get a brain, and start thinking BEFORE you send those lousy spams.
Yes, if you wish to 'bless' someone by sending them an inspirational e-mail, that's fine. But make a note on top saying to ignore the "I MUST SEND THIS TO 598654 PEOPLE" part, or delete that part all together. Leaving that there just proves that you're another one of those people who WANTS the internet clogged. If you're so diligent in forwarding 'blesses' to people, then diligently THINK and DO WHAT'S APPROPRIATE to MAKE it a bless. Not being bothered about others who feel inclined to follow the "I MUST SPAM THIS" order is just part and parcel of being lazy. That's not blessing, that's BURDENING.
Think guys, think. We all have a powerful mind. If we all started using it, the world would be a much better place.
And about that vid
Someone said that it kinda fit my situation.
I had to reply that THAT was my real reason.
No I'm not saying who, figure it out. Kinda easy really.
The problem is
she said that she wanted to keep it as friends.
Ironically, SHE'S the one that's NOT keeping it as friends, rather as some distant acquaintance or safe-distance-from-stalker/weirdguy kinda thing.
Whatever. She's only 20. I've come to a conclusion that no matter the age, women are not as mature as the world think they are.
Maturity comes with experience AND age. Just age alone won't make a girl mature any faster than a guy could. Yes they make more decisions and assume more responsibility faster than most guys, but that doesn't mean they're fully mature. The teenaged-thinking and application is still there a lot of the times.
And of course, they'll deny every single bit of it. Which little girl wouldn't?
Gotta go off now.
God
I'm sorry. I need to be less critical about people, and less bitter.
Please teach me how.
Or better yet, please SHOW me how.
Goodnight.
And God, bless these souls who read my blog ever so fervently.
They are either really good friends who care, or really bad enemies who hate me. Either ways, bless them. For we are to love our friends, and our enemies.


2 Comments:
If you're referring to the email that i forwarded to you, then you've definitely got the message from all wrong..
I don't believe in those kinda shit as well as what you said, it's all in God's hands, not how many people you send those things to.. if you realised, most of the emails that i forward to you have never been about forward or you'll die..
The only reason why i forwarded that email to you and people on my list is because of the prayer.. I think it it's nice and that was why i wanted to share it.. maybe you should see it for that and not the spamming of it..
But at least now i know i shouldn't forward these kind of emails to you anymore.. lol.. so you won't be getting anymore forwarded emails aight? =)
And yes, start thinking about the positives in your life and not just the sad ones ya? God bless dude..
Sometimes, it might just help if you be less critical of minor things like these.
usually with forwarded mails people send them because of the content they want to share, not because of the threats and promises found in the last paragraph. =)
why can't u just appreciate the content and the well intentions of your senders instead? just because they didn't erase/delete the threats and promises doesn't mean that they wanted it there to scare you or anything.
give the people in your lives some credit la, they're not that stupid to be forwarding mails just because its a supposedly cursed mail or anything.
sometimes, all it takes is a change of perspective.
Post a Comment
<< Home