Pants On Fire
Why did you do it?
Why?
If you lied because the world was about to end and if you told the truth you'd ensure its destruction, then it'd be understandable.
But if you lie because it's simply more convenient that way...
Then do you see me as an inconvenience?
Do you see me as an inconvenience so annoying that you'd rather just betray my trust to save some time explaining?
If you do then fine. So be it.
Not even an apology, not even after some time.
You know how much I hate lies and liars. And yet you still choose to seek your own conveniences over a person's trust.
I thought you changed. For the better.
Seems that nothing much has.
Is there a point to all this?
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
But as long as you don't open your eyes and see just how much you're growing into the very person you hate so much
You'll continue being that way, until the day you take on full, becoming the heir to the very thing you say you despise so much.
And as long as you close your ears and shut off everyone who truly cares from helping you
you'll never get out of it.
Have fun.
And I hope the price was worth your convenience.
Because the price was me.
And if I really WAS worth that small bit of time you saved explaining
then so be it. After what happened, you never really did show that you were grateful for the things I did.
I guess I just tried too hard to be nice.
Or maybe I just suck that bad. But my logic tells me that I don't, so I won't believe that.
I'll still be around. If you can guess who you are, you're still welcome to find me.
Just don't expect me to trust you that much anymore.
Because I'm deeply disappointed.
But you probably don't even care.
Good day.
Sorry God, my mood's all messed up. Been holding this post back for some time due to busy workdays.
Just wish that day never existed.
And God, bless my blogreaders.
And bless especially those whom I count to be special in my eyes.
Why?
If you lied because the world was about to end and if you told the truth you'd ensure its destruction, then it'd be understandable.
But if you lie because it's simply more convenient that way...
Then do you see me as an inconvenience?
Do you see me as an inconvenience so annoying that you'd rather just betray my trust to save some time explaining?
If you do then fine. So be it.
Not even an apology, not even after some time.
You know how much I hate lies and liars. And yet you still choose to seek your own conveniences over a person's trust.
I thought you changed. For the better.
Seems that nothing much has.
Is there a point to all this?
Perhaps. Perhaps not.
But as long as you don't open your eyes and see just how much you're growing into the very person you hate so much
You'll continue being that way, until the day you take on full, becoming the heir to the very thing you say you despise so much.
And as long as you close your ears and shut off everyone who truly cares from helping you
you'll never get out of it.
Have fun.
And I hope the price was worth your convenience.
Because the price was me.
And if I really WAS worth that small bit of time you saved explaining
then so be it. After what happened, you never really did show that you were grateful for the things I did.
I guess I just tried too hard to be nice.
Or maybe I just suck that bad. But my logic tells me that I don't, so I won't believe that.
I'll still be around. If you can guess who you are, you're still welcome to find me.
Just don't expect me to trust you that much anymore.
Because I'm deeply disappointed.
But you probably don't even care.
Good day.
Sorry God, my mood's all messed up. Been holding this post back for some time due to busy workdays.
Just wish that day never existed.
And God, bless my blogreaders.
And bless especially those whom I count to be special in my eyes.


2 Comments:
ararararara.... wat happened lar
forgiveness
-kaede-
Post a Comment
<< Home