Ah Wan Nobahdeinobahdei Baa Chuu
Nobody
(Yoobin)
You know I still love you baby
And it will never change
(All)
I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
(SunYe)
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
(SunMi)
nan silheunde wae
nar mireona eryeogo hani
jakku nae mareun deutji anhgo
wae ireohge dareun namjaege
nar bonaeryeo hani
eotteohge ireoni
(SoHee)
nar wihae geureoh dan geumar
neonbujok hadaneun geumar
ijen geuman haeneon
nareur aljanha wae
won hajido anhneun georgang yohae
(All)
I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
(YeEun)
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
(All)
I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
(SunYe)
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
(SunMi)
nan joheun de nan
haengbok hande
neoman isseu myeondwae
deo baral geeopt neunde
nugur mannaseo
haengbok haran geoya
nan neor tteonaseo
haengbok harsueopseo
(SoHee)
nar wihae geureoh dan geumar
neonbujok hadaneun geumar
mari andoeneun mari
ran georwae molla
niga eopsi eotteohge haengbokhae
(All) I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
(YeEun)
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silh eo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
(All)
I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
(SunYe)
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
(All)
I don’t want nobody body body
I don’t want nobody body body
naneun jeongmar
niga animyeon niga animyeon
silhdan maryaa
I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
I want nobody nobody But You
I want nobody nobody But You
nandareun sarameun silheo
niga animyeon silheo
I want nobody nobody nobody nobody
(YuBin)
Back to the days when we
were so young and wild and free
modeunge neomuna kkumman gatatdeon geuttaero doragago sipeunde
waejakku nareur mireo naeryeohae
Why do you push me away
I don’t want nobody nobody
Nobody nobody but you.
~~~~~
No srsly, that link is correct. Haha.
Looplooplooplooploop
That and this:
Into The Night
Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell.
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
How the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
There were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,
And we sang...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sang,
Singing...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,
Like a piece to the puzzle that falls into place,
You could tell how we felt from the look on our faces,
She was spinning in circles with the moon in our eyes,
No room left to move between you and I,
We forgot where we were and we lost track of time,
And we sang to the wind as we danced through the night,
And we sang...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We`re singing..
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,
Like a gift from the heavens, it was easy to tell,
It was love from above, that could save me from hell,
She had fire in her soul it was easy to see,
And the devil himself could be pulled out of me,
There were drums in the air as she started to dance,
Every soul in the room keeping time with their hands,
And we sang...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And the voices rang like the angels sing,
We`re singing...
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh)
And we danced on into the night,
(And the voices bang like the angels sing),
Ay oh ay oh,
Ay oh ay oh,
And we danced on into the night,
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
Ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
Singing ay oh ay oh ay oh ay,
(Ay oh ay oh),
And we danced on into the night..
~~~~~~~~~~~~
And ALSO, this one:
Disturbia
What's wrong with me?
Why do I feel like this?
I'm going crazy now
No more gas, in the red, can't even get it started
Nothing heard, nothing said, can't even speak about it
On my life, on my head, don't wanna think about it
Feels like I'm going insane, yeah
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind, it can control you
It's too close for comfort
Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder
Ain't gon' play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your mind's in disturbia, it's like the darkness is light
Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia, ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia
Faded pictures on the wall, it's like they talking to me
Disconnecting on calls, the phone don't even ring
I gotta get out or figure this sh** out
It's too close for comfort, oh
It's a thief in the night to come and grab you
It can creep up inside you and consume you
A disease of the mind it can control you
I feel like a monster, oh
Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder
Ain't gon' play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Your mind's in disturbia, it's like the darkness is light
Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia, ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia, disturbia
Release me from this curse I'm in
Trying to maintain but I'm struggling
If you can't go-o-o
I think I'm gonna ah, ah, ah, ah
Put on your pretty lies, you're in the city of wonder
Ain't gon' play nice, watch out you might just go under
Better think twice, your train of thought will be altered
So if you must falter be wise
Disturbia, it's like the darkness is light
Disturbia, am I scaring you tonight?
Disturbia, ain't used to what you like
Disturbia, disturbia
~~~~~~~~~~~~
woohoo. Anyone got more interesting music you think I may like, do post a comment xD Getting dead bored in office, need more disturbia songs to loop :P
God
I've been disturbia-ed~ :(


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home