Monday, May 22, 2006

Crabs

I like to eat crabs. Next to Maggi Mee, they're probably my most favoured dish. Boiled, fried, sweet and sour or however else it can be cooked.




No that's not what this entry is about.




I agree with many many people that something is wrong with me. (wow took long enough didn't it.)

I've got a tendency to develop feelings for girls easilly. A little too easilly.

I think I've blogged about this before... I can't remember, but I'll blog it out anyway...


Maybe it's my craving for attention.

Or maybe it's because I'm a very physical person, therefore easilly attracted to the beauty of certain girls' physical self.

Maybe I'm lonely.

Or maybe I'm just a pervert.



I have got to gouge my eyes out. Everytime I speak to a girl... Well, maybe not everytime. But whenever I start getting closer (friendship wise I mean) I tend to develop feelings...

Sometimes I just feel like a bigger brother to them (even though they may be oldeR). But mostly, I feel a sense of desire to... Well, to put it in literal sense, grab the girl and hug her close.



Yeah, it's probably my feeling lonely. Or a severe case of insecurity which I'm keeping the major part in. Like the tip of an iceberg is only 1/3 of its actual size.


I had plans of crossplaying this year at an event. The event had a prize for the best crossplayer, I was thinking of taking part.

This would be the picture.



I already experimented on the huge slits at the side of her hips. I can cut those holes in a pair of slacks without ever needing to show anything. I don't wear boxers, so that's fine.

The only problem is.. Yes like I said, it's crossplaying. This person is Ibuki, from Street Fighter. She's a female ninja. Yes, female. Which would result in boobs on her chest. Which would result in my mom disapproving the idea.




Back to the original topic.

No, not crabs.


I... Want a girlfriend.

Someone whom i can learn to love for who she is, not how good/adorable she looks.

It's not fun keeping your feelings inside. Especially when...

Well, when I'm going through some stressful moments.

Not like I'm stressed or anything. I'm far from being stressed. Or rather, I don't know what it feels to be stressed. I just want someone whom I can talk to every day, someone I can depend on, to trust, to go out with... To lavish love on...


Someone special.


God,

If I shouldn't have one, please ignore everything I said in this post.

Other than the crabs.

And bless my blog-readers.

Good night.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

on the crab subject, i say:
"MEEE TOO!!"

^^ its one of those "lavish" foods i miss having...i love it when its buttered and all (even spicy!!) the only objection is when its with tomato paste..talk about YUCK!


on the girl subject:
i cannot comment lol. mainly cause i dont see u as much! which brings me to the "One fine day you, me and benny boy should have another round of bowling ^^" if skating is in that plan, I SO DONT MIND huhuhu ^^


on the crossplaying subject:
kudos! brave man you are!! truly!! a man who isnt afraid to do such things (and still is a man with "man" cravings lol) is great!! i support you!! and am curious where this crossplay event is cause i wanna go ^^ i supported u once! i'd do it again ^^...unless its at Mines again, to which i will decline...lol. so give me updates k!!


*huggers~*

P.S. sorry i didnt reply my msn...i just got back and u were already offline >_< gomene!!!

11:39 am  
Blogger benjamin said...

ahhaha... food.. i don't eat crabs so i can't really comment on that..

on the girl subject, i think i can say a lil.. well, i can't say much cuz i'm just like you, single but currently ain't looking.. hahaha.. well, if you find a girl that you think you've developed feelings for countless of whether you developed it fast or slow, go for it man.. if you feel right with her, why not right? give it a shot.. no harm trying to find out if she likes you the same way.. =)

bout the crossplaying thingy, dude..... not soo much like hales but gotta give you credit man to actually crossplay as that and not minding it.. i do though.. ahhaa.. dude! why can't you crossplay as another character or person man? ah well.. good luck to you.. =)

7:53 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lucas my boy, you have NO idea what ur missin out on lol.

and i'd LOVE to see lucas crossplaying bwahaha!

"im a woman....miow" says lucas sacarstically with a deathly stare to all passerbys...


bwhahaha!!! *rofl*

8:13 am  
Blogger benjamin said...

oh yes i DO know what i'm missing out on miss haley james scott..

and i DON'T love the idea of me crossplaying.. and no, you won't be able to see the day when i go, "i'm a woman... miow" if i ever do that.. it'll be acting for a movie or series or anything but not for crossplaying..

i on the other hand, can't wait till you start your crossplaying career... ahahha.. and what a way to start in a sexy costume huh? and at taylors izzit? ahahhaa.. that i'll definitely wanna see!

9:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad luck ol chap ^_^ i found out that event is CANCELLED lol. im no politician to know why, but i dont really care. all i know some people are just basically late, slow, and lazy. but anyways, TOO bad lol. no me on "sexy" outfit *waves the thankful flag*

11:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this post is funny. ^^

And rather ...kyute. ^^;;?

4:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home