Of Tones, Clones and Trombones
What it says.
I've been asked, pushed, forced, compulsorated or in otherwise made to tone up my body; ie. Work out.
Why? I know I've got that annoying tube of fat around my waist. It's annoying I admit. And that stomach, man is that annoying.
And that fractured rib. At least I think it's fractured. I fell face down with my elbow to my chest, jabbing myself hard when I landed. It's been 2 weeks now I think and it still hurts when I stretch or turn my body at certain angles. Especially when I take a deep breath and force my stomach in. Either my rib's fractured or my ribcage muscle tore.
Anyway, I need to start excercising anyway. I've sat down and gained weight and lost weight and gained weight. But it sticks to 78 KG. Why it won't go up beats me. Still, I've lost virtually (and really) all my stamina. I can't do a 100 metre sprint without panting like a rabid dog anymore. I seriously have GOT to start working off all that excess complex carbohidrates.
Wonder what BLSL is doing, since lately he's been working in college. Hardly see him. Wondering if he's still making use of his dumbbells. No I don't want to be dumber, I just want to utilize them should he not be... dumbing them.
Anyway, I've got to go sleep. Got a shoot tomorrow (today now) and I'm not looking forward to it. Why? Well... Plenty of reasons. One of them being Lazy.
I need someone to come jog with me. I've just got no motivation to do it. No company. I hate doing things alone. At least most things. Sometimes I prefer to work alone (when I feel they're pulling me down). Yeah, strong and prideful words, but I DO want to move ahead.
Either ways, I don't know who to drag along. I doubt anyone would want to come along anyway. I mean, who would want to spend their early morning jogging to the nearby park and around and back with me?
That's right. Nobody. And PL, you're not called nobody. That's my line, don't steal it.
God,
Good night. And bless my dear blogreaders.
I've been asked, pushed, forced, compulsorated or in otherwise made to tone up my body; ie. Work out.
Why? I know I've got that annoying tube of fat around my waist. It's annoying I admit. And that stomach, man is that annoying.
And that fractured rib. At least I think it's fractured. I fell face down with my elbow to my chest, jabbing myself hard when I landed. It's been 2 weeks now I think and it still hurts when I stretch or turn my body at certain angles. Especially when I take a deep breath and force my stomach in. Either my rib's fractured or my ribcage muscle tore.
Anyway, I need to start excercising anyway. I've sat down and gained weight and lost weight and gained weight. But it sticks to 78 KG. Why it won't go up beats me. Still, I've lost virtually (and really) all my stamina. I can't do a 100 metre sprint without panting like a rabid dog anymore. I seriously have GOT to start working off all that excess complex carbohidrates.
Wonder what BLSL is doing, since lately he's been working in college. Hardly see him. Wondering if he's still making use of his dumbbells. No I don't want to be dumber, I just want to utilize them should he not be... dumbing them.
Anyway, I've got to go sleep. Got a shoot tomorrow (today now) and I'm not looking forward to it. Why? Well... Plenty of reasons. One of them being Lazy.
I need someone to come jog with me. I've just got no motivation to do it. No company. I hate doing things alone. At least most things. Sometimes I prefer to work alone (when I feel they're pulling me down). Yeah, strong and prideful words, but I DO want to move ahead.
Either ways, I don't know who to drag along. I doubt anyone would want to come along anyway. I mean, who would want to spend their early morning jogging to the nearby park and around and back with me?
That's right. Nobody. And PL, you're not called nobody. That's my line, don't steal it.
God,
Good night. And bless my dear blogreaders.


2 Comments:
hahaha.. sorry to dissapoint you dude but i'm still dumbing those dumbells.. =p ahhahah.. you can always get yourself a pair man.. =) and you don't really need motivation.. all you need to do is just push yourself hard enough to start..
do does jogs, lift those weights.. it may not seem like anything at 1st but after a couple of weeks or months when you start to see and feel the difference, that itself will motivate you enough to keep doing it.. =) trust me.. all you need is that 1st push.. once you've accomplished that, everything else will follow through..
good luck man! =)
hyehye!!!
i also need to exercise. T+T The thing is, i can go but i need transport. *eyes at your car*
LOOOL.
More like I like the gym better. Hehe~
-A-
Post a Comment
<< Home