Quote CSY - Terfukken!
Yeah. That.
I'm probably like one of the most horrible sons a mother could ever have.
I eat a lot of money, I waste a lot of money, and I spend a lot of money. Oh yeah did I mention I throw away a lot of money too? Yeah that too.
Well when the 'head' of the 'family' thinks that money is the center of a human being's life, then I guess that's all there is to it. I'm one of the worst sons a mother could ever have.
It's not like I use up cash on purpose (well there are times when I don't need to spend girls, but I still do anyway... And then there's always eating cheap chinese economy rice as opposed to going to Oh Sushi! and spending 50 bucks on a bento of unagi [eel] and kanitama [crab eggs and other eggs]). I just feel that well... As the guy taking a girl on a 'date', I should be the one paying for stuff, especially her meals. I don't know, it's rather nice for me and though it hurts the financial accountant inside me (he's constantly yelling "YOU IDIOT I'M BROKE"), I like doing it. I feel good. I know that as a person still living off his mother at the age of 20 I'm rather lame and should keep generosity to a certain limit... But I can't help it.
Don't ask me to pay for guys though, unless it's my birthday or something. Guys should be able to pay for themselves.
Anyway... The real story behind all this yak yak is...
Well remember sometime 3/4 last year, I rammed my car up an Iswara's ass?
Well...
Yeah you guessed it. I did it again.
Another Iswara too. This time it was a cab.
Well same thing. The hind license plate lights were a little loose and the license plate was a little dented (I don't count the scratches on his bumper. His WHOLE bumper is filled with scratches and I don't think my car can reach the side of his tires).
My car? Ohohoho, pretty much the same as the last time.
Bumper smashed up, bonnet gone bent and I couldn't open the driver's seat car door.
Pretty sight eh?
Well this time I went to college. Sat through four hours of lecture. Nobody seemed to notice I was particularly quiet today. Heck when I voiced out an opinion when my lecturer asked "Do you know what's a paradox?", one of my classmates even said, "Could you just let him talk?". Wonderful.
It doesn't matter anyway. Bottom line is, I waste money like a burst tap without a plumber within a 1000 mile radius. A pretty much fucked up bastard that you probably would not want to have as a relative THAT close if you're on the mediocre and below side of the financial state in society. Yeah. At least that's what I know my stepfather thinks.
No I don't think, I KNOW. It's obvious. It's the main reason why he doesn't want me in this house anyway. I'm a waste of money. His beautiful little daughter isn't as much of a money wastage as I am. She's reliable, dependant, eats all her food, drinks all her water, pretty much very very money conserving.
Of course, I'm being sarcastic here. If you didn't sense the sarcasm in my... Uh... Typed out words... Then you should go for a class on sarcasm in the internet. Or something.
And no I'm not blaming my sister nor am I jealous of her. I'm just pointing out the difference in fairness and judgment.
Not that I'm the one to judge anyway.
Anyway, I probably wasted your precious time by having you read this irrelevant to the real world post. Sorry for disturbing you and captivating your attention. I will now attempt to release the hold my typing has on your mind.
Good day.
Oh, God?
I'm still alive. Thanks.
At least I try to find something to be thankful of.
P.S. Btw, the mechanic at the shop I got the care repaired the last time said it costs Rm1.5k. The last time I had to replace both the bonnet and the front bumper was 1RM1.6k.
Amazing how numbers can fly when you're having walks. Or flies. Or whatever. My randomness has been affected. Damn.
I'm probably like one of the most horrible sons a mother could ever have.
I eat a lot of money, I waste a lot of money, and I spend a lot of money. Oh yeah did I mention I throw away a lot of money too? Yeah that too.
Well when the 'head' of the 'family' thinks that money is the center of a human being's life, then I guess that's all there is to it. I'm one of the worst sons a mother could ever have.
It's not like I use up cash on purpose (well there are times when I don't need to spend girls, but I still do anyway... And then there's always eating cheap chinese economy rice as opposed to going to Oh Sushi! and spending 50 bucks on a bento of unagi [eel] and kanitama [crab eggs and other eggs]). I just feel that well... As the guy taking a girl on a 'date', I should be the one paying for stuff, especially her meals. I don't know, it's rather nice for me and though it hurts the financial accountant inside me (he's constantly yelling "YOU IDIOT I'M BROKE"), I like doing it. I feel good. I know that as a person still living off his mother at the age of 20 I'm rather lame and should keep generosity to a certain limit... But I can't help it.
Don't ask me to pay for guys though, unless it's my birthday or something. Guys should be able to pay for themselves.
Anyway... The real story behind all this yak yak is...
Well remember sometime 3/4 last year, I rammed my car up an Iswara's ass?
Well...
Yeah you guessed it. I did it again.
Another Iswara too. This time it was a cab.
Well same thing. The hind license plate lights were a little loose and the license plate was a little dented (I don't count the scratches on his bumper. His WHOLE bumper is filled with scratches and I don't think my car can reach the side of his tires).
My car? Ohohoho, pretty much the same as the last time.
Bumper smashed up, bonnet gone bent and I couldn't open the driver's seat car door.
Pretty sight eh?
Well this time I went to college. Sat through four hours of lecture. Nobody seemed to notice I was particularly quiet today. Heck when I voiced out an opinion when my lecturer asked "Do you know what's a paradox?", one of my classmates even said, "Could you just let him talk?". Wonderful.
It doesn't matter anyway. Bottom line is, I waste money like a burst tap without a plumber within a 1000 mile radius. A pretty much fucked up bastard that you probably would not want to have as a relative THAT close if you're on the mediocre and below side of the financial state in society. Yeah. At least that's what I know my stepfather thinks.
No I don't think, I KNOW. It's obvious. It's the main reason why he doesn't want me in this house anyway. I'm a waste of money. His beautiful little daughter isn't as much of a money wastage as I am. She's reliable, dependant, eats all her food, drinks all her water, pretty much very very money conserving.
Of course, I'm being sarcastic here. If you didn't sense the sarcasm in my... Uh... Typed out words... Then you should go for a class on sarcasm in the internet. Or something.
And no I'm not blaming my sister nor am I jealous of her. I'm just pointing out the difference in fairness and judgment.
Not that I'm the one to judge anyway.
Anyway, I probably wasted your precious time by having you read this irrelevant to the real world post. Sorry for disturbing you and captivating your attention. I will now attempt to release the hold my typing has on your mind.
Good day.
Oh, God?
I'm still alive. Thanks.
At least I try to find something to be thankful of.
P.S. Btw, the mechanic at the shop I got the care repaired the last time said it costs Rm1.5k. The last time I had to replace both the bonnet and the front bumper was 1RM1.6k.
Amazing how numbers can fly when you're having walks. Or flies. Or whatever. My randomness has been affected. Damn.


1 Comments:
You are free from condemnation (Rom 8:1,2)
You are free from any condemning charges against you (Rom 8:31-34)
I can find grace & mercy in time of need (Heb 4:16)
I have been chosen & appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16)
I am hidden with Christ in God ??? (Col 3:3)
Post a Comment
<< Home