"You Killed Me"
TSY killed me today.
Well of course not physically, or not I wouldn't be blogging now, would I?
But we were doing a scene, where the guys were soldiers facing the front with guns in hands, everything moving in slow motion. The girls creep up from behind and kill the guys with knives, either by stabbing or slicing, the guys die, the girls move back, and the guys get up and the process repeats once for effect.
TSY became my killer.
Usually it's random, because before that we're running around the whole stage.
This time however, TSY became my killer.
When she creeped up and stabbed me in the side, I turned around to face my 'killer'. She had an intense look in her eyes, 2 sharp slits that spelt focus and trying her best for murderous intentions.
Or burning desire.
She killed me twice today.
Once when she stabbed me (multiple times) in my side.
Twice when she looked at me with such intense eyes.
I'm willing to say that God can be annoying at times. Well to me at least.
He allows the Devil to tempt us (in case you didn't know) as the Devil likes. However God will only allow as much as we can handle. He will never allow anything above our limits.
During our practice focusing on vocals today, TSY came late.
We were to pick a female partner and pair up as we watch each other closely while singing some of the songs to tighten up the timing and words.
I was left without a partner.
I wasn't surprised.
So I went to the piano and voluntarily became the pianist's page turner while singing at the same time. After all, I believe I was good enough.
TSY came late.
And so, I paired up with her.
I found it hard to focus on looking at her lips.
Rather than looking at her eyes.
I caught myself many times staring deeply into her eyes, wondering what she was thinking.
Of course I didn't ask her. That's suicide.
Annoying.
On another note, THK invited me to try out for her band as a ead vocalist. apparently they've been looking for one without much succession.
I don't know if I'm cut-out for it.
Or if God wants me to go into it.
Definitely good experience, yes.
But THK isn't a Christian.
And I have doubts the rest are.
I really don't know.
God,
Sorry for saying that you're annoying at times, but those are my thoughts and I have to admit, You can be annoying to me at times.
Not saying that it's bad though. I know everything You do has a purpose. I'll believe and stick my faith on that.
God, I need to know if I should go for the band thing or not.
Please, give me an answer.
Thank you, Lord.
Bless my blog-readers.
Well of course not physically, or not I wouldn't be blogging now, would I?
But we were doing a scene, where the guys were soldiers facing the front with guns in hands, everything moving in slow motion. The girls creep up from behind and kill the guys with knives, either by stabbing or slicing, the guys die, the girls move back, and the guys get up and the process repeats once for effect.
TSY became my killer.
Usually it's random, because before that we're running around the whole stage.
This time however, TSY became my killer.
When she creeped up and stabbed me in the side, I turned around to face my 'killer'. She had an intense look in her eyes, 2 sharp slits that spelt focus and trying her best for murderous intentions.
Or burning desire.
She killed me twice today.
Once when she stabbed me (multiple times) in my side.
Twice when she looked at me with such intense eyes.
I'm willing to say that God can be annoying at times. Well to me at least.
He allows the Devil to tempt us (in case you didn't know) as the Devil likes. However God will only allow as much as we can handle. He will never allow anything above our limits.
During our practice focusing on vocals today, TSY came late.
We were to pick a female partner and pair up as we watch each other closely while singing some of the songs to tighten up the timing and words.
I was left without a partner.
I wasn't surprised.
So I went to the piano and voluntarily became the pianist's page turner while singing at the same time. After all, I believe I was good enough.
TSY came late.
And so, I paired up with her.
I found it hard to focus on looking at her lips.
Rather than looking at her eyes.
I caught myself many times staring deeply into her eyes, wondering what she was thinking.
Of course I didn't ask her. That's suicide.
Annoying.
On another note, THK invited me to try out for her band as a ead vocalist. apparently they've been looking for one without much succession.
I don't know if I'm cut-out for it.
Or if God wants me to go into it.
Definitely good experience, yes.
But THK isn't a Christian.
And I have doubts the rest are.
I really don't know.
God,
Sorry for saying that you're annoying at times, but those are my thoughts and I have to admit, You can be annoying to me at times.
Not saying that it's bad though. I know everything You do has a purpose. I'll believe and stick my faith on that.
God, I need to know if I should go for the band thing or not.
Please, give me an answer.
Thank you, Lord.
Bless my blog-readers.


1 Comments:
1st of.. sorry for the lack of communication.. it's been really hectic lately for everyone and me as well.. 2nd, hahaha.. a lot has been happening to you man.. 3rd, go and get into that band man! =)
look.. you told me before how you've always wanted to sing and perform on stage and we're supposed to do a duet remember? well, my band isn't quite active at the moment due to our own responsibilities and commitments but we'll hit it off soon la.. so till then, you and my band won't be able to do a duet..
but you've got a chance now man.. people recoqnize your talents.. why waste this opportunity? look, it doesn't matter if they are christians or not.. should that be a barrier? i'm the only christian in my band but it still doesn't stop me from doing what i like doing and the same goes for my band mates.. maybe this is a sign from Yahveh that you should take it.. i mean, it doesn't hurt to try right? =) we only live once man.. it's now or never.. if we don't live our dreams now, when will we? enjoy doing what you love and love what you do.. cuz Yahveh sure wants us to enjoy our live as we enter His kingdom to come..
think about it aight? anyways, good luck with your interns and we'll try to make time to meet up aight.. work has been tiring for everyone i guess.. take care and Yahveh bless aight.. =) cheers dude!
Post a Comment
<< Home