Understand
she does not
I don't even know if she wants to
she certainly doesn't show the effort to want to at all
Working life makes a person bitter
I created the theory for myself
someone just confirmed the theory for me
I don't want to be bitter
I'm already bitter enough with my stepfather at home
everytime he's around, I've got to hold all the thoughts and memories within me and keep the door bolted
just in case it slips out
I don't know... I'm already bitter
and working... will just make me more bitter...
Unless I can get a job acting
stage or TV, it wouldn't matter
I could continue to mask my appearance
until I find the one person who'll take the mask off for me
the one person who'll see through my mask
who'll dare to remove it
to gaze upon the monstrosity
the hideousness of my real complexion
yet fear not
and instead, embrace the broken soul
and mend the torn parts
place her lips
upon the bitter
and sweeten the life that's been left undesired for so long
if only fairytales would come true...
God...
I
feel
lost...
please find me back Lord... please...
please grant me a place in the world where all that's bitter from me will be removed..
and none will continue to enter me...
please...
i cannot be understanding and help my friends
when i'm bitter...
I don't even know if she wants to
she certainly doesn't show the effort to want to at all
Working life makes a person bitter
I created the theory for myself
someone just confirmed the theory for me
I don't want to be bitter
I'm already bitter enough with my stepfather at home
everytime he's around, I've got to hold all the thoughts and memories within me and keep the door bolted
just in case it slips out
I don't know... I'm already bitter
and working... will just make me more bitter...
Unless I can get a job acting
stage or TV, it wouldn't matter
I could continue to mask my appearance
until I find the one person who'll take the mask off for me
the one person who'll see through my mask
who'll dare to remove it
to gaze upon the monstrosity
the hideousness of my real complexion
yet fear not
and instead, embrace the broken soul
and mend the torn parts
place her lips
upon the bitter
and sweeten the life that's been left undesired for so long
if only fairytales would come true...
God...
I
feel
lost...
please find me back Lord... please...
please grant me a place in the world where all that's bitter from me will be removed..
and none will continue to enter me...
please...
i cannot be understanding and help my friends
when i'm bitter...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home