The Past Future
I've got a problem with moving on
I know I do
But at least, one of the past in which I've clung onto for sometime is over
or rather I'm over it
I'm over CSY
I'm glad that she regards me as a good friend
It doesn't matter if to her, a friend is only a person who helps her past her time away
as long as to me, I'm someone whom she can rely on for help in all ways which I can possibly help, in all times and all situations
I'm glad
I'm glad that I can be of...
Of good friendship to someone...
God
thank You
I know I do
But at least, one of the past in which I've clung onto for sometime is over
or rather I'm over it
I'm over CSY
I'm glad that she regards me as a good friend
It doesn't matter if to her, a friend is only a person who helps her past her time away
as long as to me, I'm someone whom she can rely on for help in all ways which I can possibly help, in all times and all situations
I'm glad
I'm glad that I can be of...
Of good friendship to someone...
God
thank You


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home