Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Break

79 words

Speed test




I can type 79 words per minute! yay :D



Last... Wednesday I went for a company dinner at San Francisco Steak House. After all the shtuff I ate, I was mainly impressed with their dessert.

It's a Tiramisu cake, layered and covered with all kinds of nuts and pieces of hardened Caramel (I think it's Caramel).

And some other pictures of the KLCC lights.



Left is the KLCC Park, Right is a kewl shot of the KLCC Twin Towers. :D


okay now onto other stuff.

Last saturday, I went with someone for Ah Long Pte. Ltd! IT WAS GOOOODDD!

I LOVE FANN WONG D: SHE SO PWETTY!!!!!

"I remember when I gave birth to you I gave you two breasts..."

"I've already took them out and kept them."

"Why must you keep your breasts??? D:"

LAWL!



Then we to eat dinner at Cafe' Cafe'. It was... Alright. Here are some piccies :D








This was our starter meal. It's some tiger prawns cooked with lots of nuts (i think) and some sweet stuff. And Mayonnaise. There were 4 pieces of prawns and a miserable 2 pieces of scallops. The red stuff were things I have no idea what of (I think beetroot), and the green roll is cucumber. The prawns were the best >< Scallops too :D Really crunchy!


What happened after we were done with it >.>;; Yeah me and my itchy hands.



This is what I had. Salmon with some cream of tomato (or something like that). It was relatively alright, save for the strong salmony taste. The top had some spices grilled onto it (i think it's grilled), which tasted rather nice. And the rest is rabbitfood.


This is what she ate: Dory fish in mushroom sauce. The fish was actually very nice, and there were 4-5 pieces which made it quite worth its amount. Mine was twice as expensive as this one (RM49 as opposed to RM23).




Aaaaaand this is her. If you can tell who she is anyway LAWL!







Lately I've been having some really really strange problems (aside from the bowel disorder). Randomly while walking to the office or walking home from the station, a sudden strong wave of depression suddenly just sweeps into me for absolutely no reason at all to the point that I actually almost burst into tears and wept on the spot. I have no idea why (was listening to random music, that's the only outside thing), and I have no theories.

Other than something is very wrong with me, and I'm very sick to the point that my chemical balance in my brain's distrupted, causing random emotions to just flock out of nowhere.

It's happened 3 times now, twice I almost brokedown on the spot, and the last one wasn't that heavy. It's not often, but it's scary. Very scary.

With all the problems going on with my body and me

sometimes I really think I'm dying.





God

Something's wrong with me.

In fact, a whole bunch of things are wrong with me. Please, please do correct them ><

Thanks.

Thanks for everything and everyone that you've given me.



God bless my blog-readers, Ben, Ivan, Jun and Jas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home